Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo, And Company

(PSN)CommanderC2121

Limbo is awesome (my go to frame for when I need immortality and to troll shiz) but another frame that I get hated on for using after putting 7-8 formas in it is the extention of my soul.... (pun intended) nekros he is my number one frame limbo is my number two so yeah those two have my heart and nekros has my soul lolz

Basically people don't like Limbo because his whole "theme" is weird. Rift Walk is basically banishing yourself to the rift "a different plane of existence" yet you're affected by outside traps, can't hack a console, affected by Eximus auras, can't pick up anything, you're not even stealthed. The only thing limbo can do is banish high priority targets (Rescue, sortie Defense) but other then that, there is nothing he can do that can't be done by someone else, better. He's comparable to Oberon or Volt.

Don't get me wrong, I love his whole idea, and he's fun to use when I'm messing around or just doing some low level stuff. His kit is unique, and interesting, but was poorly implemented. He's not bad per say, just not working right.

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73

Or even better: sortie rescue with constant cataclysm right at the console that opens the doors.

This is pretty troll, but if this happens, then take the secret entrances to get to the cells.

Limbo got a bad rap when people trolled with him, but now that it's died down, the bad impression turns people off.

A few weeks ago there was a spat of people using limbo though, don't know why.