Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attention All New Tenno (And Seasoned Tenno)

ickamasuttra

Question

I have experienced the following, so this post will end in words of wisdom for all players that did not know.

I am grinding out all the warframe parts right now, I am down to needing one final piece for all the normal (non prime) frames, and that piece is Equinox Night Aspect. While doing this, I am using a Sancti Tigris, a Kulstar and my Broken War. The Kulstar is the reason for this post. We all know the Grineer Bombard, and most of us LOATHE him for the simple fact that his rockets knock us down at the worst times. Well, in doing this grind for the warframe parts, I came across a Bombard and he shot his rocket at me, I had out my Kulstar which has Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion on it (a ton of multishot) and well.... I had a bit of an accident. Upon shooting my Kulstar at the Bombard, one of the 3 grenades that shoot out managed to hit the Bombards rocket when it was less than five feet from my face. Needless to say, it caused my Kulstar round to explode in my face, and with over 13k blast damage on my Kulstar, it tends to hurt.

TLDR - You can shoot Bombard rockets in the air and if you have an explosive weapon, it can blow you up if the Bombard rocket is too close.

Morale of the story kids, don't play with explosives.

6 answers to this question