The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonkor Vs Amprex

Deltapls

Question

8 answers to this question

Every weapon you really like and enjoy, and is already incredibly effective (and will therefore be even better with forma) is worth forma.

If you only have the one forma, go with the one you like best, use more often, handles better (not everyone is used to the Tonkor), is more effective.

I won't tell you which, because you have to decide that.

Secondly, get more forma. Play more void missions. You will need forma across several weapons, companions and warframes. (This also goes for catalysts and reactors.)

It isn't so much a case of "versus" to me. You should seek to invest time and resources into all good weapons, companions, and warframes. That way you've always got options at your disposal. 

Sorties restrictions have begun to prove that's the best way to play. Weapon restrictions often leave some out in the cold simply because they didn't invest in a good shotgun, bow, pistol, etc. Do hobble yourself with just one good weapon and forget the rest.

You're a warrior with a vast array of options. Use them. Invest in them.

Edited by Rhekemi

I've got 5 forma in my Amprex.  None in my Tonkor.  I would, without any hesitation, pick the Tonkor  in my loadout (I just don't because Mr 4 forma Synoid Simulor fills my every need).  The only forma project I've been more disappointed in than the Amprex was the Boltor Prime.  Definitely go with the Tonkor.