Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MORBID [ International ★ Clan Rank 10 ★ Raids ★ Discord ★ Clan events ★ 3rd in Pacifism Defect ★ 2nd in Ambulas Reborn ]

rohver

17 hours ago, Snowstorm3885 said:

I tried to comment but I'm not sure it got through. Could I join this clan? I just got MR:3, played for a week or two and thought I should join a clan.

As long as you like to talk with others while gaming and are a fun guy to hang out with, you're welcome to join us! :) 

Would love to join this clan.

I stopped playing for a while just after Inaros was put into the game as I got a promotion and work and had to sort S#&$ out. Now I'm backand looking for a consistent set of people to stomp every aspect of this game with again. 

I'm MR14 with a decent selection of well forma'd weapons and frames so I'm sure I can contribute in game as well as socially.

I just need help figuring out wtf these changes are lol.

Edited by Vexxin

If anyone should still be interested, our clan still has openings.

We are looking for especially intelligent and erudite individuals who are looking to engage in a community of their peers. Both within the game and outside of it.

We have a discord server where a great number of us spend time conversing, if you would like to "meet" us first hand and gain a measure of who we are, feel free to jump in for a chat.

Regardless of whether you are new to the game or a venerable old hand, all are equally welcome.

Edited by Ryunokage

Hello, got a reply from rohver on another thread about looking for a clan, and thought I'd check out Morbid.  I don't see much of anyone on the discord server at the moment, but I'm on there as Kruhl Sentru.  I believe Warframe will have my name as KruhlSentru though, since it didn't accept spaces at the time.  Anyways, not sure how to get ahold of you all in-game, but just thought I'd let you know I'm interested in learning more about your clan.