Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MORBID [ International ★ Clan Rank 10 ★ Raids ★ Discord ★ Clan events ★ 3rd in Pacifism Defect ★ 2nd in Ambulas Reborn ]

rohver

If you're still accepting people... i would like to join.

I'm rank 22, play since 2013, and i'm from brazil, can speak english with no problems.

Was in a clan since dez 2013, but no one is playing now, i was the only one left.

11 hours ago, -Krose said:

If you're still accepting people... i would like to join.

I'm rank 22, play since 2013, and i'm from brazil, can speak english with no problems.

Was in a clan since dez 2013, but no one is playing now, i was the only one left.

Hi Krose, join our Discord and we will talk to you further! See you there 

13 hours ago, Stygma said:

Hi there, are you guys still recruiting? Looks like the kind of clan I'm looking for, just a small core group having fun.

Yes we are. Please join our Discord to get started. See you there!

Hello there, Id LOVE to join your clan :)

Been looking for one quite a while!

Some stuff about myself: Havent played for around a year, just returned (played around 35 hours back then), I live in the Netherlands am 15 years old and my english is pretty good :D (If I say so myself...). I play a few times every week and hope I will have some time to play more activly (busy with school atm but still got time to play)

Well thats it I guess! 

IGN: turboramin 

mastery rank 4, have some maxed stuff

On 1/18/2017 at 1:55 AM, turboramin said:

Hello there, Id LOVE to join your clan :)

Been looking for one quite a while!

Some stuff about myself: Havent played for around a year, just returned (played around 35 hours back then), I live in the Netherlands am 15 years old and my english is pretty good :D (If I say so myself...). I play a few times every week and hope I will have some time to play more activly (busy with school atm but still got time to play)

Well thats it I guess! 

IGN: turboramin 

mastery rank 4, have some maxed stuff

Hi there! You can begin your initiation by joining our Discord as stated in the post. See you soon!

MORBID is a great community. If you're looking for a tight-knit Shadow clan, we might be for you.

As a new player, I've learned more about how Warframe works from participating in Discord voice chat than from all the Warframe wiki articles I've read. Many of the players have been here since the beginning or shortly thereafter.

Drop into the Discord server and say hello to get your initiation started. Don't be shy; speak up!

N.B. Voice chat is required.

If youve still got room I'd like to join. I'm from Portugal but I almost know more english than I do portuguese.

Been playing for 4 years with my on and offs. I cant be too active atm, seeing as I am in college and in a band but I have enough time for a few good play sessions a week.

IGN is Mafarr1co

8 hours ago, Mafarr1co said:

If youve still got room I'd like to join. I'm from Portugal but I almost know more english than I do portuguese.

Been playing for 4 years with my on and offs. I cant be too active atm, seeing as I am in college and in a band but I have enough time for a few good play sessions a week.

IGN is Mafarr1co

Join our Discord server so we can start your initiation!