Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MORBID [ International ★ Clan Rank 10 ★ Raids ★ Discord ★ Clan events ★ 3rd in Pacifism Defect ★ 2nd in Ambulas Reborn ]

rohver

3 hours ago, sh4ners said:

ok. are you new to the clan?

I'm not a fresh member. I've been with them since it's Ghost Clan days and have been one of few key members to help the clan grow to our current status as Shadow Clan. As an Officer in the clan, I would assume it would be expected of me.

Edited by Hazrax

On 25/11/2016 at 8:01 AM, -Sten said:

I definitely recommend this clan. We accept people from all over the world (I guess you saw the member map), with different cultures and lifestyles. Don't be shy and join our Discord! 

I can second this, great bunch of friendly guys that will welcome you. Just be sure that if you enter our discord and come up to the lounge to talk and be heard.

Definitely one of the most enjoyable clans in warframe, if you like to have a good conversation with some good people and have in general a great time then theres no time to hesitate, check out our clan now! So go on stop reading this message and join our discord so we can chat to you :P.

Rawrrrrr!!!

:cool: THIS clan is pretty amazing m90's :cool:

I joined officially on December 3rd! I'm now a regular; I love hanging out with them in the evenings :community:

It's been a great time so far; you get to do a ton more collaboration when you're speaking with your squadies!

Reasons to join this clan!!!!!11111

• The leader is very intelligent; he knows the in's and out's of managing a clan!
  • People talk to you personally!
  • It's totally fine to be a newbie here! (But you get brownie points for being stronk :clap::satisfied:)

Spoiler

Earning the emblem is pretty nice as well :inlove: