The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I Sitting On Some Valuable Items? Could Do With Some Advice

(PSN)TechnoSausage

Question

Hi there

I'm on PS4 and wanted some help/advice regarding some Arcane helmets I've got, just how valuable are these? Already been offered 75p for one but wanted some proper idea of what they are worth first really. I've got these:

Arcane Aurora Helmet (Frost)

Arcane Esprit Helmet (Vauban)

Arcane Gambit Helmet (Vauban)

Arcane Gauss Helmet (Mag)

Arcane Storm Helmet (Volt)

Arcane Swindle Helmet (Loki)

Any feedback about their value would be appreciated, thanks in advance

11 answers to this question

what? how can you have arcane helmets? i was sure that arcanes went away before PS4 warframe launched

You are incorrect.  I have Arcane helmets for every frame in the game that had one, got them all through playing the game(never bought one), and I never played PC.

They existed for, at least, a year on PS4 prior to being removed from the game.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

what? how can you have arcane helmets? i was sure that arcanes went away before PS4 warframe launched

You are thinking of the XB1 which launched a year or more after PS4.  We have the old arcanes.

OP, that list of helmets is pretty lack luster and mostly the interest for them is going to come from collectors that want to have them but not actually use them.

The loki helmet is probably the best, with frost's being ok (squall is better), and volt also being playable.  The other three are not even playable IMO.

Swindle is Disarm Loki's best friend. It's not at Vanguard Rhino levels of power, but it's at least Vespa Nyx.

Storm is better than Pulse if you want to be very fast speed or use the Shock Trooper augment.

Gauss and Aurora are okay, but people tend to favor Coil and Squall, respectively.

Espirit isn't the worst helmet, if you're not getting shot.

Gambit is awful.

Those are all pretty much reflective of their plat value.