Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rj Excal Draco Build?

Capt_Terminator

Question

Should I build more towards range or Strength. My pwr. str. now is at 251% and range is at 145% I'm good on efficiency so nothing needs to be changed there. If I build towards range, I would be able to add a flow mod at the cost of health but If I keep this build, there's no room for flow but I get a lot of pwr. str. and health.

22 answers to this question

You want max range, no survivability mods at all are necessary. If you are dying, something has gone horrible wrong. You don't need max str either, just about +50-80% will be plenty. 

Flow is optional, but depending on whether your EV trin is paying attention you may need it. 

if u just stand on the box, then just max ur range and spam 3 lol. no need for health & eff if ur in that "draco squad"

You want max range, no survivability mods at all are necessary. If you are dying, something has gone horrible wrong. You don't need max str either, just about +50-80% will be plenty. 

Flow is optional, but depending on whether your EV trin is paying attention you may need it. 

I do stand on the box. So if I die, my team is **** and is filled with scrubs? Cool, I max my range and cut down on some power strength. But I'll keep eff because if I kill anything and the trin sucks, then I'll still have some energy, same with flow.

I do stand on the box. So if I die, my team is **** and is filled with scrubs? Cool, I max my range and cut down on some power strength. But I'll keep eff because if I kill anything and the trin sucks, then I'll still have some energy, same with flow.

Well, I wouldn't say scrubs or not has anything to do with it, you all just have fairly specific jobs and if someone isn't doing that one job  then things fall apart.

All y'all's jobs could be done by Homer's drinking bird, so skill isn't really a factor. 

Edited by Gelkor

Well, I wouldn't say scrubs or not has anything to do with it, you all just have fairly specific jobs and if someone isn't doing that one job  then things fall apart.

All y'all's jobs could be done by Homer's drinking bird, so skill isn't really a factor. 

Well then if not scrubs, idiots who can't do a single job.

max range, as much power strength as possible. Recommended but not necessary are natural talent or efficiency. I consider primed flow a necessity, since with blind range it will cost you most of your energy pool to cast a single javelin. with a greater pool, it gives the EV a break AND saves you from bad EVs.

max range, as much power strength as possible. Recommended but not necessary are natural talent or efficiency. I consider primed flow a necessity, since with blind range it will cost you most of your energy pool to cast a single javelin. with a greater pool, it gives the EV a break AND saves you from bad EVs.

I think Blind Rage is unnecessary, you only need about +50ish% power strength to be effective because you should have a player acting as a buffer. 

How about radial blind build

Then shoot it with your gun

You don't need trinity in your party. Plus you can join any pug. Even with a noob

Take my advice

You will thank me later

There is no way that will be better or faster than just using RJ. 

Yes I have a natural talent on and i have a lot of eff. I'll consider flow.

There is no way that will be better or faster than just using RJ.

Well I do a lot draco run myself.

Waiting to get a party with that setup is to painfully long.

I just jump in to draco with pug with any normal build come out at 4th wave. Ez

Even that pug have a leaver and end up with 2 or 3 people. Still ez win.

How about no?

Sure I don't force you to.

How about radial blind build

Then shoot it with your gun

You don't need trinity in your party. Plus you can join any pug. Even with a noob

Take my advice

You will thank me later

"whats the best way to cook this steak?"

"don't cook the steak. eat kale. i eat kale all the time. trust me."

I thought we were talking about draco build

We are. He means that the point of the RJ build isn't just to be able to kill stuff in Draco, it's to kill stuff fast and efficiently so that the team earns hordes of XP in just a few waves. 

Oh ok

Don't mind me then. Coz I actually play the game hehehhehehe

I do too. I actually really dislike farming Draco. It's soooo boring. But I do it from time to time to get some quick focus or if I really hate a weapon

Thank you for finally summarizing what this post is about :)

np :)