The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Arcane Helmets Loose Their Effects?

Lerian

Question

Hey guys,

I was switching between my helmets and noticed, that my arcanes seem to have no effect on my stats anymore. I might be wrong here but I thought it would be displayed on the HUD to my ower right corner. 

So my question is did they remove the effects, is this a bug or am I just missing something here?

Lerian

13 answers to this question

The ones I have still say, Loss of this but gain to that so I'm pretty sure they are still doing their thing, but I'm not sure. I don't remember if when you equip them you can see the stat change or not. But all I know is I have mine still and the descriptions have never changed.

The ones I have still say, Loss of this but gain to that so I'm pretty sure they are still doing their thing, but I'm not sure. I don't remember if when you equip them you can see the stat change or not. But all I know is I have mine still and the descriptions have never changed.

Yeah description is the same. But if you dont see a change in the HUD, and afterwards there is no change either, doesnt this mean it got removed?