Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leg Melee?

(XBOX)rhymes2lyrics

I have been playing warframe since its release on XB1 and I was wondering, In my opinion I think it deserves a kicking melee with high critical damage weapon. would be interesting to use blade on your feet kicking all the factions in the air...and Yes I have tried Obex, and Kogake both dont deal a lot of damage but i still love them.

Edited by (XB1)rhymes2lyrics

Maybe instead of a weapon have a stance for a couple of the single handed melee weapons e.g. longsword's,daggers or glaives that involves holding the weapon with your feet in some of the combos

Maybe instead of a weapon have a stance for a couple of the single handed melee weapons e.g. longsword's,daggers or glaives that involves holding the weapon with your feet in some of the combos

How would you block with your arms if the weapon is on your feet?

That's just getting shot.

please have some common sense...of course there will be an arm guard (gauntlet) included in the arms to block incoming projectiles while the primary damage will be just kicking like capoiera or taekwondo.

Similar to this one: FIMuTRn.png

please have some common sense...of course there will be an arm guard (gauntlet) included in the arms to block incoming projectiles while the primary damage will be just kicking like capoiera or taekwondo.

Similar to this one: FIMuTRn.png

If you're going to strap hunks of metal to your fists anyway why not punch with them?

Bro, then it's called Sparring already.

I recommend the Kogake.

In fact, I desire a Tekko version of Kogake. 

In terms of blocking, I suppose for a purely leg-based melee weapon you could make the block button give an evasion boost.

Evasion as in evasion from the agility drift mod.

That could make sense.

And yeah, no, that really just Sparring.

There's even a capoeira-inspired stance.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian