Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons For Mastery Leveling Only

AleXMahon-47

Question

16 answers to this question

Well i would first try the ones obtainable from your arsenal. They can be bought for credits and don't need to be built from your foundry. but if you already have all of them leveled to the brim, go try for any buildable weapon really. Warframes work great, but they take forever to build.  

Edited by CaterHowlett16

As the title says I am mastery 10 and would like some suggestions as to weapons and warframes that are easy to get and/or craft and not worth a potato so I can get to MR12 as fast as possible.

Frames, Companions and Archwings give double the mastery vs weapons if your just boosting. Still for weapons go market for quick and easy though note which your mastering before dumping them with view to others which require them to build. You might even wanna farm Phobos bosses whilst you level them as youll need that weapon for Panthera the worst weapon in the game and TRUE mastery rank only fodder lol.

By pre built weapons you mean the ones that cost credits and usually are bad? Because I leveled all of them

Yes, that's what I meant. Let's see what else we got. All the Warframes whose parts drop from star chart bosses: Rhino, Mag, Valkyr, Ember, Nova, Loki, Frost, Excalibur, Nyx (Phorid), maybe Nekros & Hydroid.

Mirage and Oberon are easy, too. (Don't sell Mirage, though, only way to get her is that quest!)

If you're in a clan and they've been researched: Banshee, Volt and Zephyr are not gated behind RNG, you can simply buy the blueprints in your Dojo.

Of course with all the Warframes: Only sell them if you don't like them.

Captain Vor's Seer and Cronus.

The weapons that are just a step up from the starters (and have a better version): Boltor, Burston, Cernos, Grakata, Hek (may wanna keep this one), Hind, Karak, Latron (keep for Tiberon), Paris, Tetra, Tigris, Vectis (is a beast regardless), Vulkar (can sell if you have the Wraith).

And so on...

Edited by Kontrollo

Thanks Kontrollo very informative indeed.

For warframes I have : Rhino Rhino P Excalibur Ash Ash P Oberon Banshee Valkyr Frost Nova Nova P Ember Vauban Nezha.

And for the weapons I don't really have much like 20 in total give or take so I suppose I should stop focusing on frames and focus more on weaponry.

But I just dont know what to do in warframe anymore I keep forcing my self to play after spending 100$ in a week... I wont spend any more though .. Atleast untill I feel like playing it.

Quick question, do you get mastery for levelling both the regular and prime versions of frames and weapons?? Cause I got a Nyx Prime and a Scindo Prime and would find it redundant to have to level up their non-prime versions...

Yes, those are different weapons and Warframes.

Yes, that's what I meant. Let's see what else we got. All the Warframes whose parts drop from star chart bosses: Rhino, Mag, Valkyr, Ember, Nova, Loki, Frost, Excalibur, Nyx (Phorid), maybe Nekros & Hydroid.

Mirage and Oberon are easy, too. (Don't sell Mirage, though, only way to get her is that quest!)

If you're in a clan and they've been researched: Banshee, Volt and Zephyr are not gated behind RNG, you can simply buy the blueprints in your Dojo.

Of course with all the Warframes: Only sell them if you don't like them.

Captain Vor's Seer and Cronus.

The weapons that are just a step up from the starters (and have a better version): Boltor, Burston, Cernos, Grakata, Hek (may wanna keep this one), Hind, Karak, Latron (keep for Tiberon), Paris, Tetra, Tigris, Vectis (is a beast regardless), Vulkar (can sell if you have the Wraith).

And so on...

Selling Tigris? Seriously?