Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #106: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

my birthday is coming up on 26th, I wish we have tools to bypass or remove the time limit from the 6 rank up because its hard for me to aim and I failed 15 times I think? I really want to trade/buy those weapons on rank 8 but sadly I couldn't..  :( 

one more to add, where're our Excalibur Prime (Umbra) for the console players...  Its not fare to us if you don't release that similar prime because Console players like me in US will never have Excalibur Prime but in China the console got their own version of Excalibur Prime (Umbra(

Edited by (PS4)Tigzhalas

my birthday is coming up on 26th, I wish we have tools to bypass or remove the time limit from the 6 rank up because its hard for me to aim and I failed 15 times I think? I really want to trade/buy those weapons on rank 8 but sadly I couldn't..  :( 

one more to add, where're our Excalibur Prime (Umbra) for the console players...  Its not fare to us if you don't release that similar prime because Console players like me in US will never have Excalibur Prime but in China the console got their own version of Excalibur Prime (Umbra(

If you fail a mastery test constantly you can practice it in the Simaris which can be found on all relays on the second floor.

Umbra is not even released for anyone else, but Chaina, so you have to wait as we all non-china players do.