The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Breeding -Pattern, Sizes Etc?

morningstar999

Question

I'd like a Lotus kubrow, how hard is it to get the pattern from a random incubation? are there any other 'rare' paterns?

what about 'Omega' Kubrows? (thats the largest/fattest body type of kubrow right? 

whats the rarest natural colours you can randomly breed out? 

I have one of every kubrow type (it terms of breed) but hey, pretties. 

8 answers to this question

a Lotus Kubrow is not that rare, actually there are more Lotus kubrow than you think, I have had many dogs with monochrome fur (ex: all green or white), and it is very difficult to know if they are or not Lotus and I took the patterns from this Kubrows to mix them with some Kubrow with better colors.

BUT IT IS A RISK! infact you can even lose the Lotus pattern in the process

can become Male or Female and change is shape (but is not a big problem, just do it again)

about "omega" kubrow is all a joke, the height of a kubrow is RANDOM, so even if you buy an "omega" kubrow it can become a chiwawa or viceversa.

for make an omega kubrow just do another Kubrow with the same pattern and it MAY became higher or smaller (mine took me six attempts for become bigger).

apart the Lotus fur pattern there is the Domino fur patter wich is a "medium" rare pattern, then on the bottom there are all the Stripped, Merle, patchy... (on wikia there are all the names write well)

about colours the Gold is the rarest but you can see here---> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/552163-we-need-kubrow-value-guide/

but DONT LOOK at the prices, depend ALLWAYS from buyer to buyer and servers.

ps: sorry for my english and i hope to have helped you

Edited by Fi-le

Pattern rarity: Lotus, Merle, Hound, Domino, Etc.

Getting a rare pattern is all RNG. 

The "Omega" height is RNG as well. In order to get an omega, you need to keep breeding the same imprints until you get the desired height. Typically an omega kubrow is associated with a bulky kubrow.

The rarest and most sought after color is gold.

Here is a link for a kubrow value guide

Here is a link for general ownership/breeding

I'd like a Lotus kubrow, how hard is it to get the pattern from a random incubation? are there any other 'rare' paterns?

what about 'Omega' Kubrows? (thats the largest/fattest body type of kubrow right? 

whats the rarest natural colours you can randomly breed out? 

I have one of every kubrow type (it terms of breed) but hey, pretties. 

Common - Patchy, Striped

Uncommon - Hound, Domino

Rare - Lotus, Merle

"Omega" - have different meanings, the most common being Lotus & Bulky with rare colors at max height.

You can often see people trying to buy or sell kubrows with "Omega" on it since it's a common misconception that you will get the same height from using a tall imprint.

Rare colors are: Red, Purple, Navy Blue, Gold, Royal Blue, Dark Brown.

All have a chance of appearing via random incubation albeit it's pretty low.

Refer to Void8's kubrow colors guide:

furcolors_v2.1.png

Edited by Oranji