The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Madurai's Passive Abillities

Hellbuster

Question

9 answers to this question

It works on every weapon, even purely elemental weapons.

It works in the same way Bane mods do in that it is added after all other mods are calculated.

So if you had a weapon fully modded that did 10 damage of any type after you added Serration, etc, with fully maxed out passives from Madurai, you'd be doing 19 damage.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

Yes you can and I have.

I've even blade proced on Ember's Fireball.

Can confirm.

The Madurai passives add physical damage on anything. Even weapons with no Physical damage. Kinda makes up for Phoenix Gaze not dealing ten-thousand damage per second.

The thing is a lot of people say Madurai is downright underpowered and I gotta agree (compared to some of the alternatives).

However they're eventually gonna need to buff it to bring it up to par and tbh increased damage as a passive sounds pretty nice to me.

Maybe it's just me but thats why I don't bother to switch.

I'll have to try out ember's abilities to see if I get any of the passive dmg buffs, but so far with everything else I tested prior to the updates (ash/equinox) I'm still not getting any difference after* kicking in the phoenix gaze (and yes, the ability trees in the focus are enabled).

I'll have to try out ember's abilities to see if I get any of the passive dmg buffs, but so far with everything else I tested prior to the updates (ash/equinox) I'm still not getting any difference after* kicking in the phoenix gaze (and yes, the ability trees in the focus are enabled).

I will say that I could not get the blade proc to happen with WoF and didn't test it with Fire Blast. Only noticed it with Fireball.