The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tac Alert On Consoles...

(XBOX)Scrub8247

Question

11 answers to this question

I just posted this on another thread:

Posted Today, 01:59 PM

Operation: Emergency Exit is supposed to have the slash mods - Maim, Sweeping Serration, Fanged Fusillade and Buzz Kill.

May RNG be ever in your favor, though.

Keep in mind that I was part of a Mountain Clan when this event first came around, it burned so many people out, that the same clan was able to downsize to a Ghost Clan (with recent U18) as some players quit playing Warframe, altogether.

Good luck, Tenno.

The game designer of this alert has to be reviewed ;)

I play WF since an few month and I love the game but to design a 25 wave defense as a repeating task is simply a very bad idea. The idea behind a repeating task should be fun - here is only boredom. When I red the post above I'm suprised about DE because they could know that very less people will like this event. I played it with several people in my clan and nobody (!) thinks it fun.

So uh, judging from the responses, is this tactical alert not worth anything or should new players try it anyway?

You know, just to see what kind of hell 25 waves is like?

no point dude. rewards are both amazing and single handedly the worst the game has ever offered

Edited by (XB1)Fusion GRX

The rewards are not worth the time. DE must think nothing of its players to include mutagen and fielderon samples as reward (which I've gotten 7/7 times nows) in an endurance mission. Even 5x and 10x fusion cores are a joke. Hell most of the S#&$ in the loot pool is S#&$. I enjoy playing Warframe but dumb S#&$ like this is extremely frustrating. We get mutagen, cores, and fielderon all day everyday, reward us for our time DE.

So uh, judging from the responses, is this tactical alert not worth anything or should new players try it anyway?

You know, just to see what kind of hell 25 waves is like?

Do it for the Stratos Emblem, see what you get.  The Bailiff is pretty hilarious to watch - I saw him smash a Manic with his Jat Kittag and that absolutely made my night.  But grinding it all weekend for a slash set that's really not that big of a deal anyway?  Might wanna pass on that.