Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Injustices In Your Banning System

deathxshade12

my friend said his friend banned for doing nothing. Some of the case with negative platinums, or trade or w/e

me? I don't want to touch these S#&$, I want to keep playing.. so, I don't belong to either sides I just state some bad stuff happened and maybe they found a way around idk.

just don't like all these dramas going. I support DE for all they done to improve the game so we might as well just have fun, right?

It's not unfair. The evidence comes from his mouth as well, there is no mystery, there is no hidden clues.

I m not saying Unfair as he did nothing. i m saying unfair as Banning 1 guy for 1 reason and but dont ban other for same reason.

If they are attempting censorship then they are doing a terrible job at it since the guy is still talking and geting talked about.

From what little I've seen of his videos since this I'm not sure why anyone cares about such a nasty person being gone.

so they can break their own rules?

It's in the rules that you can do it with their permission, so it wasn't breaking the rules. 

Using another account for (allegedly) a second chance at plat discounts is not something they give permission for.

Edited by Katinka

he's playing the victim and you're falling for it.

there's no drama, the whole thing is kinda pathetic. I still want to take back my 5 minutes of looking into this.

i believe what i see and the only thing i see atm is Rev got banned for a thing 30% of players do and never get banned

which is exactly what Mogamu and Rebecca did, just saying and supposedly A gay guy plays

A person who WORKS AT THE STUDIO- works FOR DE accessing mogamu's account for a special reason and under special circumstances is not the same as just any old occasion with anyone else. If mogamu had shared it with someone that was NOT a DEVELOPER while VISITING THEIR STUDIO, he'd be in the same situation- only he wouldn't. He'd probably have been unbanned once like rev was and NOT started bashing on the devs and other utubers because he wanted to be a child throwing a fit. He would have done the smart thing and not repeated the mistake and let it go and be thankful he wasn't permabanned. As for AGGP- revxdev has apparently brainwashed everyone into thinking that AGGP has shared his account too- and apparently posted a video as "proof". Thing is- it never happened. His "proof" is non-existent. It is words taken out of context of a video and framed in a way to brainwash people even more.

Rev got what he deserved, got a second chance, and decided to use that second chance to attack people like a fool. It's over for him. he's not coming back, ever. He made that happen for himself. He is just desperate to try to drag someone down with him even if they are totally uninvolved. It's sad, really.

I've tried to just stay uninvolved in this whole mess, but I can't anymore. I had to state my stand in all this. There is no injustice in the banning system- everything that spews out of Rev's mouth is a lie, and anyone who listens to him... well I just feel bad for really.

It's in the rules that you can do it with their permission, so it wasn't breaking the rules.  Using another account for (allegedly) a second chance at plat discounts is not somethign they give permission for.

could perhaps be so kind and show me exactly where?

A person who WORKS AT THE STUDIO- works FOR DE accessing mogamu's account for a special reason and under special circumstances is not the same as just any old occasion with anyone else. If mogamu had shared it with someone that was NOT a DEVELOPER while VISITING THEIR STUDIO, he'd be in the same situation- only he wouldn't. He'd probably have been unbanned once like rev was and NOT started bashing on the devs and other utubers because he wanted to be a child throwing a fit. He would have done the smart thing and not repeated the mistake and let it go and be thankful he wasn't permabanned. As for AGGP- revxdev has apparently brainwashed everyone into thinking that AGGP has shared his account too- and apparently posted a video as "proof". Thing is- it never happened. His "proof" is non-existent. It is words taken out of context of a video and framed in a way to brainwash people even more.

Rev got what he deserved, got a second chance, and decided to use that second chance to attack people like a fool. It's over for him. he's not coming back, ever. He made that happen for himself. He is just desperate to try to drag someone down with him even if they are totally uninvolved. It's sad, really.

I've tried to just stay uninvolved in this whole mess, but I can't anymore. I had to state my stand in all this. There is no injustice in the banning system- everything that spews out of Rev's mouth is a lie, and anyone who listens to him... well I just feel bad for really.

even if it is the devs that allowed it it still is not the case for AGGP if he did share his account