Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Totalbiscuit Talks About Platform Loyalty And Quantum Break For About 19 Minutes

(PSN)Clockwerk20X0

People can be irrational when it comes to matters like this. Even if it was actually an exclusive, it's not going to harm the console player-base in any way. There are a lot of people who actually prefer gaming on consoles, despite everything. I do not understand why there's a need to get upset at something such as this.

People can be irrational when it comes to matters like this. Even if it was actually an exclusive, it's not going to harm the console player-base in any way. There are a lot of people who actually prefer gaming on consoles, despite everything. I do not understand why there's a need to get upset at something such as this.

He's actually pretty spot on in the video, in that some people are convinced what they bought is the BEST gaming platform. All other platforms are silly and pointless because they bought the BEST one so how dare one of the other silly ones get one of our exclusives. 

It's sort of like the people that actually believe the glorious pc gaming master race, dirty console peasant as a serious thing and not a joke.  

He's actually pretty spot on in the video, in that some people are convinced what they bought is the BEST gaming platform. All other platforms are silly and pointless because they bought the BEST one so how dare one of the other silly ones get one of our exclusives.

It's sort of like the people that actually believe the glorious pc gaming master race, dirty console peasant as a serious thing and not a joke.

Well it is the best, in the line of the console but not as a whole.

I just think exclusives should not exist. I want to play bloodborne but i dont want to buy a console just for that.

I want to play Halo but i wont buy an xbox just for that.

The only thing that keeps me from not being sad is youtube letsplayers that play those games for me.

Bloodborne playthroughs of Game Grumps and PewDiePie are my favorite thing and the reason why i bought Dark Souls 2 which is the most addicting game ever for me right now.

Well it is the best, in the line of the console but not as a whole.

With the amount of S#&$ I've had to go through with gaming PC's, sometimes I really hanker for a nice dependable console at times. Granted they still die, but high end PC components are stupidly expensive (Especially in my country), and die if you breathe too hard at them. With this current gen of consoles though, it's pretty shoddy. They're really not up to much, and games run like total arse on them anyway. 

I've always been in the mindset that nothing is the correct choice, they all come up to what you personally want. Consoles have the advantage of more affordability and generally are nice and portable. PC's have the advantage of pure raw power and adaptability. However PC's have to deal with really S#&$ty ports, and consoles have to deal with becoming obsolete very quickly. 

I just think exclusives should not exist. I want to play bloodborne but i dont want to buy a console just for that.

I want to play Halo but i wont buy an xbox just for that.

The only thing that keeps me from not being sad is youtube letsplayers that play those games for me.

Bloodborne playthroughs of Game Grumps and PewDiePie are my favorite thing and the reason why i bought Dark Souls 2 which is the most addicting game ever for me right now.

I'm 100% for this. I think it's silly that games somehow have to support a console. 

To quote Yahtzee

"You know, video game consoles didn't always need marketing events that resemble political rallies, because they basically sold themselves. "Here's a thing that lets you play fun games," they would say. "Which games?" we would ask. "These ones," they would reply. "Ooh, those do look fun," we'd conclude. Now the same statement has so many asterisks next to it, it looks like a @(*()$ constellation map!"

I miss those days. To...once again quote Yahtzee "artificial exclusivity that has created a world in which games are expected to support consoles, in which artwork exists to serve a medium on which artwork is presented, as if the words of a great novel exist to serve paper, or a great film exists to serve a piece of wall onto which it has been projected,".