The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag Three & Harvester Questions

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Fokes!

So, I brought myself 2 Marks, The G-3  Zanukna, and planning on getting captive deliberately to experience the missions/side effects, so I ask a few qeastions along with this. So please bare in mind, if they are abit Noobie, as I have never been stolen/captive by any of them and I've been playin this game for years now.

Harvester Q&A: So I know, that when you are get taken by her, you are put into a skeptical mission, where you need to escape yad-yadda. However my qeastion is, that what happens to THAT Frame, that I am on, at the time of being captive?

Do I lose control of that frame, and unable to put it in my Load-out?, along with her or his weapons and pets?, Or am I stuck in that mission regardless if I re-log or not?.

I ask this due to I am wishing to get stolen by her, for Screenshot use, so I'm wondering, depended on what Frame I log into at that time, will I be loaded into that mission?.

Example: I'm taken in my Ash Prime Warframe!, oh no!, however I wanna take a screenshot of Valkyr straped in that hard metal bed!. 

Grustrag Three: So, about the Bolt that is installed on your frame, I am thinking due to part my own RP/Lore thing, is to have the Bolt Installed on one of my Warframes, to add the fact, that shes under Grinner Control etc. And I want to be ballzy and see how well I can take on the Grinner with their strap-on....on

So my qeastion is:

Will all my Warframes have the Bolt, or JUST that frame with the Bolt?, Also how much % is the damage away, is it really bad that I will be useless against the Grinner or is it just a "Meh", but hay free Logo and Armor pierce!

Thank you

Legion!

8 answers to this question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grustrag_Three

"If the Grustrag Three manage to defeat the player, the session will automatically fail, taking the player back to the main menu. A new inbox message from the Lotus will then appear stating that The Grustrag Three have attached a Grustrag Bolt to the player's Warframe, crippling its powers when attempting to fight them. As long as the bolt is attached, it will lower that frame's damage against Grineer by 50%. Attached to the same message will be a Bolt Release blueprint to release the Grustrag Bolt.  "

Only affects a singular frame.  If you switch frames you won't have the bolt attached to the new frame.

Harvester Q&A: 

Do I lose control of that frame, and unable to put it in my Load-out?, along with her or his weapons and pets?, Or am I stuck in that mission regardless if I re-log or not?.

Yes (you can't play that frame until you complete the side-quest, you can use other frames), no and no.

Edit: It's passing possible I ought have checked the wiki first.

Edited answer, just in case.

Will all my Warframes have the Bolt, or JUST that frame with the Bolt?, Also how much % is the damage away, is it really bad that I will be useless against the Grinner or is it just a "Meh", but hay free Logo and Armor pierce!

Not sure, 50% and depends on your damage mod ranks.

Edited by Chroia

The Wikia answered the havester question for me. You simply cannot play any missions with any frames untill you finish the escpae mission. should you fail your just taken to liset and the only mission you can complete is escape.

I see thank you

What about useing other Warframes tho?

so if I fail and I go back to my ship, can I not switch frames?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grustrag_Three

"If the Grustrag Three manage to defeat the player, the session will automatically fail, taking the player back to the main menu. A new inbox message from the Lotus will then appear stating that The Grustrag Three have attached a Grustrag Bolt to the player's Warframe, crippling its powers when attempting to fight them. As long as the bolt is attached, it will lower that frame's damage against Grineer by 50%. Attached to the same message will be a Bolt Release blueprint to release the Grustrag Bolt.  "

Only affects a singular frame.  If you switch frames you won't have the bolt attached to the new frame.

Thanks ^v^