Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did The Boltor Get A Big Nerf?

Nicocat

DE.. why?!

Those nerfs, Forma implementation and the buff months ago only make the normal Braton better and better and everything else INCLUDING the supposed to be better Braton Vandal worse and worse.

Boltor/Akbolto feels like a shotgun now with that much spread. Useless at ranges past 10 metres... srsly... i don't understand it.

just finished building my Boltor yesterday and even at low rank I can tell it's going to be a better killing machine than the Braton MK1. Not at as great of a distance, but frankly, I was surprised at the distance I was able to hit on the Braton.

It seems like the bolts start arcing away along their path earlier and more sharply now. The gun is all but useless past about 35m or so...

It has been like this since the beginning of time. Nothing has been nerfed.

Grulos, on 08 Jun 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

It has been like this since the beginning of time. Nothing has been nerfed.

No, they always curved away from the aim point, they're just MUCH worse now. Go ahead, try to hit something 50m away. You used to be able to.

Hmm, maybe they should change it to use shotgun mods now.

I almost would rather the Boltor be a shotgun and the Bolto/Akbolto be effective up to 15-20m range. I tried my Bolt-built Nyx recently. I may sell my Boltor after I level it up for points tbh.

Then again that was 2 weeks ago, so I do not know about recent patches effecting it. The Bolt weapons always were harder due to leading a target, though the deviation has felt large at ranges beyond 20m given most rifles I would think would have 30m range and leave the 30+ stuff (most rooms) to Snipers.

Edited by Estred