Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter's Around The Corner!? What To Do? Make Bunny Frames!

Barrett_Linwei8

Just as the title implies im making not just one but 2 bunny warframe concepts for Happy Easter around the corner. My earlier bunny related post actually inspired me to make 2 bunny frames

Well actually a friend is letting me use their rabbit concept art as a reference so thanks to him I'm going to have some art.

One is a guy bunny frame all big and masculine, reminds me of Krieg from Borderlands 2. While the other is female and small, slim

I think of Lady Deadpool (if you dont know Lady Deadpool OMG)

SOOOOOO 1) bunny frame is going to be my serious concept, which is the guy.

The girl will jest be for s***s and giggles, cause Easter y'know....

I cant tell abilities because every last one of them are [WIP] On a piece of paper, i take making concepts seriously, even when its made to be a joke!

So please share your thoughts with me i'd like to know your opinion, haters can go suck lemons though.......

Uuuuuugh im sorry its 1:30AM in the morning, im tired. Sleepin now goodnigh.......

Leave.....comment....

Enjoy rabbit picture while i sleep

medium_of-rabbit-cute-rabbit-cute-rabbit

how-does-a-rabbit-move_5bb324e2-3f6a-470

This topic is relevant to my interests :3

The mythos could be particularly important in Warframe. In Japanese culture (which heavily inspires Warframe) bunnies are often associated with the moon. The moon also has an important place in Warframe lore, so a Warframe connected to it could have some interesting implications.

Perhaps a power based on luck, rooted in charms (lucky rabbit's foot) and other superstitions (saying 'rabbit rabbit rabbit' at the beginning of the month grants luck)? Perhaps some kind of revamped version of Excalibur's old Super Jump power?

Good luck and keep hoppin <3

This topic is relevant to my interests :3

The mythos could be particularly important in Warframe. In Japanese culture (which heavily inspires Warframe) bunnies are often associated with the moon. The moon also has an important place in Warframe lore, so a Warframe connected to it could have some interesting implications.

Perhaps a power based on luck, rooted in charms (lucky rabbit's foot) and other superstitions (saying 'rabbit rabbit rabbit' at the beginning of the month grants luck)? Perhaps some kind of revamped version of Excalibur's old Super Jump power?

Good luck and keep hoppin <3

I just woke up FYI

and i like where you're going with this y'know

HEY! maybe you want to help me create abilities for the rabbit frames im creating? I'll share a google doc with you if you wanna help out

Last year, I put the bunny ears on Mag and ran Over only. Slide attacks looks like rabbit kicks and it sends the enemy flying across the room.

Can we have a melee rabbit frame that kicks a lot?Obex* stupid auto correct

The idea of kicking was the general idea, but we cant have another "Atlas" y'know? Fon't worry i'll think of something...just keep your eyes peeled for bunny frames. They're most likely gonna be mine