The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Fits Me Best?

(XBOX)FrostDaKiller

Question

6 answers to this question

You're not limited to classes in this game. You can go with various loadouts to suit your needs. I can't think of a Warframe that would suit you, but there are plenty of combinations of loadouts that will. Many Warframes have different purposes for different needs and different missions, alongside them their weaponry.

Sounds like you might like Ivara. Ivara can create spots where she can't be reached by anything using her one of her 1 abilities (zip lines), and her prowl (3) lets her be more of an analyzer. You have sleep using one of her quiver (1) again which allows you to make waves sleep depending on your build, you can make them sleep for 20 seconds or you have a quiver that distract them or attracks their attention, gathering them all in one spot. Then there is the invisible bubble that can last for around 22 or so seconds with the right build. Great for giving support for your teammates like when someone goes down, invisible will allow your team to revive them without dying, or have them hack consoles ,you can also make your team invisible throw using the Quiver.

Oh, and if you don't have a clear view, you can use navigator with your quiver and throw those arrows to your team or far away, if you have Glaive you can use on it too, there is a damage multipliyer with it.

Since you make them sleep you can use excecutes with the right melee build, you can destroy waves without having to worry or use your 4 with 15 arrows in their bow, unlike bows, her Artemis Bow, doesn't need to fully charge to deal maximum damage so it can be the faster bow with the best damage in game. And then there is navigator.

She can be lethal, useful, and not really in a rush, might struggle with nullifiers though, but I suggest you getting and investing in a Huras Kubrow. Since your prowl works on your Kubrow, and by damaging the bubble, the Kubrow will attack the nullifier and they deal the best damage, at level 100 nullifiers it can kill them easily. Sometimes you will struggle though, a Huras Kubrow might get more kills than you do. but requires around 6-7 Formas, but worth it. The Huras Kubrow works like a remove controlled weapon, makes up if you don't have the damage to finish a mob from afar.

The only downside is that Ivara lacks mobility, though you should make sure to use Ziplines to move fast, cause you can sprint without having to worry to sprint.

I spent over 60 minutes many times in endless T4 missions with Ivara and I only had Vitality at R9 and never went down. I could kill up close or from afar. Provide support for reviving, sleeping waves so my team won't be overloaded and have my Kubrow take down the nullifiers.

Uhh I didn't get far enough into destiny to know exactly what your talking about lol. However, from the style you just said I would presume to recommend nova for you. She has a ulti that weakens the structure of enemies so you can easily kill them. And it's a pretty easy frame for new people to pick up on in this game. Easy enough to get as well, just get a taxi to Europa n kill raptor. Or do some void farming for nova prime, to me she was a easy prime variant to get.