Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De,pls.........

GinKenshin

Hoi Tenno (and DE...) 

Today's 3rd sortie is a total joke. I mean really??? how the hell can infested attack a core, they can't even reach it XD 

you can just stay on top of the core to make it move, and stay on the core's track to recharge your shields. that's not even a challenge.

DE, please think through your missions next time, maybe you should get those mutalist ospreys (the ones in infested excavation) that actually have ranged attack and can shoot the core.

and enjoy the free tip you guys ^^

Give it some time and see if you think they can't reach and it attack the cores. Maybe even hacking systems... SoonTM. You saw this a tad too late :P

the problem is, if I'm at the core's track, no enemy will even come to the tileset. I have to jump on the ground to get enemies to enter. 

my point with this thread is that a hijack mission against infested has a huge gap.

I did all 3 sorties alone without killing a single enemy, with my Limbo. But it's ok, it's Limbo, he is op on this sort of mission, but seriously:

1) Rescue (augmented things and bla bla bla): I just rushed, went in, free the hostage, banish him, run to the exit. It's mostly a Limbo thing ok, no complaints, but i'm sure most people don't try to fight Level 60 eximus wardens anyway so why the augmented enemies?

2) Spy with Sniper Only: Who cares it's sniper only, i was running through every guarded gate and every trap unnoticed, retrieving all 3 data without them noticing. Still a Limbo thing, and it still requires a bit of skill for the hack, but damn, what's the point of that condition? make it melee only at least to spice things up.

3) Hijack. I didn't even need to do anything, I could just walk out of the bubble while being invulnerable. I think in the entire duration of the mission not a single infested  tried to attack the core. I just kept walking. That's not even specific to Limbo, and radiation hazard didn't do a single thing. This mission was a joke.