The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Palatine Skin, Energy Color Help.

(PSN)skullblits69

Question

15 answers to this question

basically there is an issue between the lighting and iron skin. The only iron skin that is currently visible on the palatine skin is using all the default colours. I mean you can mess around with it too and try to find another that works, but default is all I've found so far. 

sadly no. I'm in the same boat as well, but I like the skin enough to hold onto it until it's fixed. It's not like it takes up any space at least. But I was majorly bummed when this, what I will call graphical bug, started.

Yea i dunno what to do, but for 165 plat hopefully its fixed soon.  Kinda putting me off buying anymore skins

Yea i dunno what to do, but for 165 plat hopefully its fixed soon.  Kinda putting me off buying anymore skins

honestly this is the first skin to have this kind of issue. Out of 7 custom warframe skins (and 10 custom weapon skins) that's not that bad. It also wasn't like this at launch of the skin. They introduced an update to the way the iron skin handled energy colour with the intent to make our iron skin respect energy colour choice unfortunately with ongoing lighting variations within tiles and issues with lighting over-saturating and other minor things it kinda borks the living hell out of the palatine iron skin.

I guess what I'm trying to say is all of the other skins are great, and palatine is just a perfect storm of minor graphical issues.

when you cast iron skin there is a number on the skill.

it shows how much iron skin armor you still got xd

true, but if you use steam or other overlays, or sometimes just windows 10 or antivirus software, it will pop up a notification that completely hides that info for several seconds. It's always at the worst possible time too -_-;;

I didn´t know this was a thing. The Crimson Red I use is deep enough to the point that I can tell when I have Iron Skin on. Before I noticed when I had Lime Green and Black on that I couldn´t really see it, but then I changed to White and Red (with a tinge of Grey) Try changing the main skin color, that might bring out the Iron Skin more easily.