The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Can I See What Weapons I Have Allready Had?

Veemaxt

Question

So, I have been playing for ages. Untill recently I wasnt bothered about Mastery Rank, but have set a goal to move up a few ranks. Thing is, I don't recall all the weapons I have used in the last 3 years. In My profile I only see the weapons that I currently have. Some of the weapons I had but sold are grayed out, as I dont own them. But I don't want to waste time leveling stuff I allready had, so, is there any way I can find out what I had ?

Thanks

12 answers to this question

Hiya. Have you tried looking at your codex when in your ship, maybe it will show you in there. but even if you have used a weapon then sold it im sure it should still be in codex. I havnt kept al the weapons ive had but i had all rdy ranked them to 30 before selling them.  

Profile... of course i looked, but as i said in the beginning, if you had it, and no longer do, it is just grey. So, you dont know if you actually had it or not. It only shows you the progress and used % IF YOU STILL HAVE IT :)

The answer is .. CODEX .. oh my god, why didnt I thik of that.

thankfully I was clever enough to actually level everything to 30 that I had before getting rid of it .. It still pains me to think about leveling Panthera before discovering Draco :)

Guys, youre the best.

Thanks

Edited by Veemaxt

@Veemaxt

My Profile shows all weapons I have had and the max rank I got them to. Even ones I sold off after leveling.

It actually glitched a couple of times and read weapons at level 29 that I had leveled to 30 and gotten rid of. I had to redo the strun MK-1, Paris-mk1 and one other.

The only weapon my profile doesn't show is the Quanta Vandel because I never got one from the event.

Hmm, maybe I am looking in the wrong part, so where exactly in my profile does it say this?

when I go to Profile - Equipment, it only shows tiles (pictures) of the weapons I have.

The greyed out pictures are the items that you haven't obtained and the others with ranks under the name are the items that you've obtained. The levels under the name remain even if you sell the weapon.

Edited by Grobbus