The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor Opinions?

VKhaun

Question

Worth investing forma in? Useful in endless and 3rd sorties?

I'm leveling it for mastery right now. Sometimes I can get into a grove with it like a bow and it's fun to ram enemies while charging, other times I feel like it gets interrupted too much and the projectiles are too slow. Can I drop two slots to run firing rate (maybe Lethal Torrent will be enough?) and the mod to increase velocity and still do 3rd sorties and reasonable amounts of endless with it?

6 answers to this question

I build it, could actually kill stuff in 1º sortie (mirage clone+eclipse high str), put a potato, gonna level it when I get time...

From what I could see... it procs radiation like... way to much (maybe even more than description)

Radiation procs are nice and also helps that you can do a corrosive+radiation for the grinner heavies... 

Staticor? I thought you'd never ask.

My opinions:

HADDDDDDDOOUUUUUUUUUUKEN!

It's amazing, keep it. I love charging up and exploding on massive crowds with radiation blasts;

-for smaller situations spamming its smaller ki blasts will keep enemies in line.

IMO with Lethal Torrent on it for me, it keeps at a decent speed.

Gunslinger if you really want the charge full within seconds. 

Edited by zaxiade

almost 100% status chance weapon all i needed as a single Forma, and i think it is more powerful then a lot of Primary weapons

Short range... But it gives a hellish Kick.  If i get knocked down and start bleeding out, i can usually clear a room before anyone comes back to revive me.

I use the Dual Stat +Status Elementals

For missions like Excavations, and hauling a Datamass around I rather have the Sonicor for knock down.

Potatoe it, forma it, love it, keep it, name it george