The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Started The Game 24Hrs Ago - Trinity Path Help

OneEyd

Question

I just tried the game yesterday and I wish I had found it earlier, the game is a blast. I went looking through the frames to see which one I like the best and found Trinity to be cool, I am always down for support. I found my way to Phobos with relative ease and I am sure some carrying because I am not the best FPS player. 

Should I just try and get to Iliad Sector to farm for her parts? I feel a bit inept in teams, I have the Loki starter frame atm, I modded it with some people suggestions on forums for the meantime. Any suggestions on the best path to obtaining and mastering Trinity would be much appreciated.

8 answers to this question

You will eventually make your way to Phobos, but in the mean time work on leveling vitality, redirection, serration, hornet strike, and pressure point (health and damage mods) the bossfight is a bummer, and you will need good stats and/or a good team to beat them

Get some help on Phobos. This isn't an easy fight for a new player.

I would farm her up. There are other things there you might want and it's a good experience in managing multiple enemies.

The key is dealing with Vor first to allow time to deal with Kril. Vor is pretty straightforward, but Kril is a scripted fight and goes through multiple phases, which include a fair amount of invulnerability. You don't want to be dodging Vor during this. Also, you'll need to manage the adds, though they're not too difficult to deal with.

It helps to have friends, but as Loki you can set the pace of the battle and come and go as you please. Frequently, there are other tenno on Illiad, so finding some random aid shouldn't be too difficult.

Wait, how do you have Loki as a starter? I thought he got removed as a starter frame....

I loaded it up one day a long time ago and forgot about it, I think it was in beta or shortly after and never thought of it again till yesterday looking for something to play. I don't even remember actually shooting a gun, I think I made the character and that was as far as I made it.

Edited by OneEyd

game is still in beta, I think :)   probably always will be.

just get some help, that fight is a pain as lech does a fair amount of damage (difficult for lower players to soak this since they lack both mods and practice)  and is immortal until he bends over for a few seconds one every 5 min or so.    A good player can kill him in one vulnerable moment, but  Ive been in runs that took 20 min to drop him.