The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Video & In-Game Compression

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Alright, so something bugs me alot about Saryn Prime, in the video and then in-game, as of all Prime Warframes they have a "Primed" power abbtily, that changes design/visuals, then their others. We know this for a fact as both Ash Prime & Trin Prime & Rhino Prime has them (unsure about others)

Rhino Prime: Golden Iorn Skin

Ash Prime: Energy ribbons, when exiting Smoke Screen (never noticed this im afraid)

Trin Prime: All Her Powers have a deign overall, From Link/Vampire to the Beam of light on blessing. 

Now what about Saryn Prime, the only one I have heard about is that her last power, causes Energy ribbons like Ash Prime does. However this is ONLY In-game.

However the video shows 3, not if 4, changes, that I have noticed that the normal Syarn Prime, does not have, I will point them out to you now.

1. Channeling Miasma: In the video, we can clearly see Saryn prime channeling/chagrining up her last power & in the video, she lets out a bubble like effect of the power. Unlike the normal one, where its just a flash of light and goo.

2. Black Coated Viral/Toxin: So, in the video, when Saryn uses Toxic Lash & Miasma, the Infested melt into a thick-black like effect, now I know that in-game the Infested smipely melt as well of any normal mobs, when Sayrn kills them. However in the video they remain there, in a black coated like effect.  

3.Purple Flowers: So near the end of the Video, we can clearly see Blossom from purple flowers, floating down around her, This is NOT in-game. Do note: This was after she casted Miasama

4. Spores & Ruin Eye Glow: So while this is only in the teaser part of the video, Sayrn Primes eye piece on the top of her head, is shown clearly glowing brightly, as if she has Toxic Lash/Molt/Spores turned on, this can also been seen in the other video, where the purple light, turns to green, any time she uses her powers.

So, my qeastion is, why is this not In-game?, very misleading advertising to me here, and this is NOT good

What do you think people, have you noticed anything different to Saryn Prime's powers, over then the normal one?, and maybe the ones I bought up?, I never play tested her fully yet, however.

Legion

P.S forgive me for spelling errors, got a cold/flu

5 answers to this question

What about fact how she does stealth finisher from nothing and makes charge attacks look useful (wich they aren't)
I would sacrifice half of my ballsack to turn Nikanas charge attack to classic samuraifanboy single slash wich has longer range than normal melee attacks.
<insert anime clips here>

What about fact how she does stealth finisher from nothing and makes charge attacks look useful (wich they aren't)

I would sacrifice half of my ballsack to turn Nikanas charge attack to classic samuraifanboy single slash wich has longer range than normal melee attacks.

<insert anime clips here>

Excaly