Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Idea

DuskRose

Prism%20tenno_zps9zjfz3pf.png

This is Prism the idea behind him is he manipulates light with some other aspects. with him i have made a two handed sword iv called Tetzever. I am not a professional artist but i do feel i can present the image so that people have an understanding as to what i was going for.

1st ability: mirror force: like Rhino's iron skin Prism's armor becomes shiny and reflects damage back at the attacker. with earthier 75% of damage or 100% and with power strength mods the damage output becoming higher/ or he summons a mirror wall which does the same thing and can summon multiple walls

2nd ability: Solar flash: blinding enemies and rendering Prism invisible for a few seconds duration and stretch mods will amplify the ability

3rd ability: spectrum gaze: this ability shoots out a beam of light out of Prism's right arm causing radiation damage/ or just heat damage and lowed armor for the enemies hit by the beam. This will drain energy over time

4th ability: Shine: beams of light shoot out of Prism in all directions enemies hit become stunned as well as an elemental damage of some sort and team members hit become buffed in damage, armor, speed, energy or health. they way i see this happening is the beams that shoot out are different colours like a rainbow different colors do different things to enemies and friendly's alike

His health and shields start as 150 each and are both 400 and rank 30.

His power is 200 and 250 at rank 50

His armor is 200

if he has a passive id imagine he'd be a quick warframe

The Tetzever is a two handed sword with a lot of slash damage and maybe puncture damage as well the small ring on the hand guard is where i thought id put the accessory's as the bottom of the grip is where a cloth is

well here it is once again id just like to point out im not an artist and i drew this with MS paint. please let me know what you think and what you would change with ability's and stats 

Edited by HellRose