Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Rhino Prime And Trading (Total Newbie)

NeonAbomination

Question

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to warframe. I played for like 15 hours a year ago, but study came in the way and I had to stop. However, now I have some time, and went into the wiki to decide exactly what approach I wanted to take, what frame I wanted to use, and the weapons that would be the most fun for me. Unfortunately, I recently realised that after looking through all the frames, the one I want the most has only just recently been taken out of the game, the Rhino Prime.

From what I gather, I can still trade for it though. How much platinum would such a thing be worth? Depending on how much it costs I might just decide to buy some plat and trade that.

If it's too much, I suppose I'll just go for a regular rhino, but I'd like to get the prime if possible.

If it IS too much, and I do want to go for the regular Rhino, I'd also like to know what would be the best approach to doing this. I don't want to grind for ages just to have the option of using a frame I like from the start, so if I bought some platinum, would it be better to buy from the store, or trade parts from players? I think that's how it works anyway.

Thank you.

Wow. I feel like garbage. I let the power get to me.

I'm sorry brother. Can you find it in yourself to forgive my insatiable lust for power?

Yes I can brother.

Welp, this banter was fun, but Imma head off to dreamland. Seeya in the Third Dream... *Reference* (Don't look into it, or you'll get spoiled)