The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest 300 Platin The Game?

felixsylvaris

Question

Question: What is the quickest way total (including farming, but excluding gearing up, including rngesus) to obtain 300 plat?

Is that selling Syndicate mods?

Farming T4 and selling loot from there?

And yeah the best is probably "Gift of the Lotus", but something including playing game is prefered.

No "third party" methods, this is serious!

11 answers to this question

A lot of good stuff here.

hmm

get cores

get prime mods from baro

max them

profit

oor with derelict vault mods like transient fortitude/narrow minded/ heavy caliber

How good is that?

Avarage trader mod requires 300 ducats. Fastest way to get 300 ducats is...?

Bet: Nyx System baked, they drop quite often. And Ext is nice easy void. (good leveling up) Baked Nyx Systems is 50 ducats.

Cores: SOrtie reward (one thing we can count on).

Is that how it works?

I typically don't trade for plat too much, but when I want some fairly quickly, I do Syndicate weapons. I normally just grab the three I am affiliated with and throw them up at 20p a piece or 50p for all three and they go pretty quickly. If you're goal is only 300p, Then six quick sales will get you there no problem. You can always throw other things up to pad it or add more of a discount if someone buys all three, but up to you. Nezha parts are going pretty strong still, but those aren't exactly easy to farm. Good luck Tenno!

Nikana prime, saryn prime spira prime. 

Parts go for 100p easily, I've already bought few batches of T3/T4 ext keys and earned few hundred plat this morning alone. 

Aim for saryn chasis, nikana blade, hilt, all sells extremely well and it will last for some time thankfully. Let farming frenzy commence. 

Edited by ThorienKELL

There's nothing faster than to swipe a credit card.

Other than that, the Syndicates are a steady source of plat, if you don't mind putting in the time to tradeframe.

Personally, I value 25k standing = 10p.

Not really for new players and they probably have a 3-5k daily cap which won't help them get more than 20 plat for a month or so.

Best way to get plat is to farm void endless missions and sabotage as they reward the pricy stuff, which still requires you to have keys or be lucky enough to get into one without key sharing.