Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

Lmao, if this clan has some functionality, f*cking let me in xDDD.

About Myself: Very casual and meme'ish person who ultimately wastes his time in building forma, helping newbies (When am bored, A.K.A Most of the time, plz change that), and doing sorties/raids when he feels like it. 10/10 best addittion ever. I am old enough to walk and i'm damn proud of that (xD).

What Can I Bring To The Clan: Being active in chat whenever possible, and hopefully doing raids and sorties with you wonderful gentlemen. I would like to further add that i love helping new people, and if anyone needs help in anything ill be damn glad to do it. I also love fashion frame ;-;. I also love challenging events.

Timezone: +3:00 GMT

In-Game Name: Iteraquilex

Steamhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/xXx_Snipars_xXx/ (Am a memelord) (Immaturity is over 9000)

add me plz am a poor pleb

Edited by Iteraquilex

10 hours ago, Iteraquilex said:

Lmao, if this clan has some functionality, f*cking let me in xDDD.

That is a very persuasive way of asking others to invite you to their clan! /s

10 hours ago, Iteraquilex said:

add me plz am a poor pleb

B-But you have the time and resources to build forma everyday... D:

Usually I only send invites to 8/8 gr8st memest people. But I'm feeling good today, so I'll accept immature 10/10s as well X)

Invite will be sent when I have access to my desktop*.

* By accepting this invite, you agree that *.gif is pronounced as 'jif'. (jk)

IGN: EchoesOfRain

MR: 22

Timezone: EST (same as DE's)

About Me: I'm a very chill person by nature (my gf says i breathe marajuana xD) and prefer a more relaxed experience. I aspire to be in game development myself once day, as I absolutely love doing character design. I'm taking life slowly for now, but at a comfortable pace

What I can Bring: Experience. Been playing for quite some time, and I love helping others out

12 hours ago, -FV-Derppening said:

* By accepting this invite, you agree that *.gif is pronounced as 'jif'. (jk)

I will end you xD

1 hour ago, EchoesOfRain said:

IGN: EchoesOfRain

MR: 22

Timezone: EST (same as DE's)

About Me: I'm a very chill person by nature (my gf says i breathe marajuana xD) and prefer a more relaxed experience. I aspire to be in game development myself once day, as I absolutely love doing character design. I'm taking life slowly for now, but at a comfortable pace

What I can Bring: Experience. Been playing for quite some time, and I love helping others out

I will end you xD

Inviting.

I demand recognition! MR18 limbo main no troll or maybe I am who knows, Harambe 4ever, well not quite, pepe is dead , not that I ever liked it make 9gag great again. INV ME already pls and thank you, trolololo lolol.

Ign: SoulLessCreature .

MR: 18

Timezone: +2 UTC , Athens/Bucharest.

Yes I am a vampaiah , come here let me suck yer bloody blood :D.

Edited by SoulLessCreature

9 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

I will end you xD

Y'know what? I will find you, and I will run the hell away from you XD

7 hours ago, SoulLessCreature said:

<snip>

#Make9GAGGreatAgain is a pretty good movement. Also we will need some diversity in our clan, and what better way is there than inviting... Vampires?

Invite sent.

Mastery Rank: 11

IGN: SPARTANxxMASTER

Timezone: Central Time Zone

About me: I've played many games like Skyrim, Halo, Mass Effect, Starcraft 2, Minecraft and Portal and just loved the social aspect that Halo had and I'm hoping to find the same sort of characteristics in Warframe with your clan. (Also I love your graphic work for your recruitment post its gorgeous and really stands out).

What can I bring to the Clan?: Well I do have a lot of moderation experience and practice duly in part of being owner and developer to a decently sized Minecraft server that had around 50 players per day and so I have had to make many administration decisions on people breaking the rules, cheating and overall harassment. I do enjoy helping new players if they have any issues or need help with a specific mission or question. I more listen to a discussion and if I have anything to add I will add it but generally I have my own thoughts (this depends on how friendly the group is). I have never actually done a raid which is quite surprising for how long I've been playing the game but I'll be trying them out and maybe even host them after I get used to the them. I was developer for a Minecraft server for 3 years (it ended due to funding) and coded, configed many plugins and created many server areas and all for the fun. I'm usually online daily unless I have work to do.

Edited by SPARTANxxMASTER

8 hours ago, SPARTANxxMASTER said:

<snip>

I've got some Minecraft administration experience as well, although it's just a small server with my friends... 

It is always helpful to have more players with moderation experience, considering that some of our mods are currently on hiatus. You could probably help on our Discord server (link in the first post of the thread)

Invite sent.

MR: 9

IGN: K1t_K4t

Time Zone: UTC +0800

About me: 15 years old, single child. Was never a big fan of shooters except really casual ones, such as TF2. I started playing Warframe after one of my friends introduced me to the game. I also really enjoy MMOs as you get to interact with people from all walks of life, and you will never know what you are going to experience the next time you play.

What I can bring to the clan: My assistance to those who are newer to the game. As of right now, I am trying to get my schoolmate's Macbook bootcamped so that he will be able to join this wonderful community and maybe learn a thing or two. Also, I usually don't have many goals in this game because I am really casual (this explains my MR) so I am almost always free to join mass farming sessions and long xp grinds.

16 hours ago, K1t_K4t said:

<snip>

8 hours ago, -FV-Predator said:

<snip>

Okay so for whatever reason, my reply didn't go through. I blame the Corpus for messing around with the forums, as if The Index wasn't enough for them :v

Oh well, the invite was sent before Predator did, but it doesn't matter at this point X)

IGN : Baoshoshin

MR : Just hit 14 and have enough recently made warframes and weapons to hit 15 soon.

Time Zone : EST (Currently in PA) 

About Me : I'm a 33 year old personal trainer and an avid gamer since about age 10. I played warframe back when PS4 first launched and thought it was alright but it didn't really feel put together for me. Years later a friend of mine (who actually still never played the game) said he read a review online listing all the additions and changes since launch. I actually didn't believe what he was saying so I DLed it on my PC and was blown away with how much its advanced from what I remembered and haven't really stopped playing for over a year now. I've gotten myself to a place in the game where I really don't know what to do next so I'm looking for a fun clan to start running relic missions, general farming or simply helping people out. 

What I can offer : I've currently built almost every warframe and have almost all of those at max rank or forma a few times. I've got most of the end game weapons at this point as well and have been lucky enough with mod drops to have maxed those out into win button weapons for the most part lol. I truly enjoy this game and want to experience it with a group who feels the same. 

Edit - Oh, and I have experience setting up and running raids both from my time in WoW and GW2. 

Edited by Baoshoshin
forgot something

15 hours ago, Baoshoshin said:

<snip>

Being an avid gamer myself (though only for ~10 years) and a 1.5 year Warframe player, I fully understand the lost of direction some point during late-game. But no fear, this clan is purrfect (sorry) for those who need something to do :) We could also use your leadership experience when it comes to hosting raids, so you're most definitely invited!

• 2 weeks later...

MR 12

IGN GrMonkey99

Time Zone EST (But I work nights and weekends so I can usually be found on in the mornings)

About Me: I am a long time gamer that has been playing all sorts of stuff over the years.  I stared playing Warframe  years ago but took a long break and only returned a few months ago.  The clan I was in is now long gone and I am looking for a new home. I am looking to find some new friends and see what the end-game looks like.

What I can bring to the clan:  I am an active and easy going player who isn't going to be bringing drama with me wherever I go. 

• 2 weeks later...

My ingame alias is krestomantsi.

I am mr 18 and i ve been playing since U13 and i have about 1.5 k hs in total.

I am looking for a clan thats not dead.Every other clan failed that requirement.

I am a 23 yo senior university student.My interests include maths, martial arts, music (i ve been playing the guitar for like 9 years) and of course gaming.Timezone is GMT +2.

IGN: FoolingJester

Mastery rank: 11

Time zone: CET+1 (Brussels)

About me: I started wf about 2 years ago. Was verry active in the start but got burned out, had not enough to do in the game. I Came back about 2 weeks ago and fell in love again.I like the changes they made to the game. And would love to play together with a good clan. I play al sorts of games on the side when I have some free time (and am not driving around on my motorcycle).  If you have any questions, just ask.

What can I Bring to the clan?: I always help People out when possible. I often even put work of my own on the side to help other People. Furthermore, I don't have any experience with official funtions in a clan, but I would love to take the opportunity to show what I'm made off and see what suits me best if given the chance.

Edited by FoolingJester

3 hours ago, FoolingJester said:

IGN: FoolingJester

Mastery rank: 11

Time zone: CET+1 (Brussels)

About me: I started wf about 2 years ago. Was verry active in the start but got burned out, had not enough to do in the game. I Came back about 2 weeks ago and fell in love again.I like the changes they made to the game. And would love to play together with a good clan. I play al sorts of games on the side when I have some free time (and am not driving around on my motorcycle).  If you have any questions, just ask.

What can I Bring to the clan?: I always help People out when possible. I often even put work of my own on the side to help other People. Furthermore, I don't have any experience with official funtions in a clan, but I would love to take the opportunity to show what I'm made off and see what suits me best if given the chance.

Invite coming in on the broadside.

Greetings! 

I am a 35 years old gamer, veteran warframe player from Hungary (somewhere in middle Europe GMT+1). I'd like to join! 

IGN: Samathiel 

MR: 7

Frames: Ash, Excalibur, #LokiMasterRace

Instead of some sort of lifestory: 

Edited by Samathiel