O-kay!

hotburninhulk_zpsd52dde34.jpg

Thanks doc.

Dear All-Black Warframes,

you look like licorice.

Dear Black-And-Yellow Warframes,

you look like bumblebees.

Dear Black-And-White Warframes,

you look like the centerpiece of an avant-garde living room.

3aXqJ.jpg

You can't stop me. I'm a strong single bee who don't need no queen.

what? you want me to color my rhino like he is a char from my little pony?

Now you have me picturing the scarring image of the Rhino with the MLP symbol on his chest, lying in a pile of MLP plushies. Scarring O_O

Though incredibly unoriginal or lacking creativity, people should and will color their Frames with colors they like the most. If it adds coolness in their opinion then let them color it that way. They are ugly and cliché in my opinion but it really doesn't matter to me. You could basically say the same from any color scheme.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Sounds like people have a massive problem with people colouring their warframes black and any colour with black.

*Ahem*

Whats the matter? You got a problem with my awesome looking Black and Orange Frost with a Black and Orange Paris while carrying a Black and Orange lex!!  You know, who also has a BLACK AND ORANGE WRYM FOLLOWING HIM!

Picture1-15.png

Yh, I also forgot, the Black and Orange Dual Ethers!

Well. DO YA !?

Greetings.

My Ash is painted black, red and white. It kind of looks like a Terminator? Shrug.

I did it not because of black being cool, the non-existed illusion fantasy called Stalker or any of the such.

I have done it simply because I feel it suits Ash's theme as a skilled, slick ninja and an assassin of the night.

That is all.

My other frames all have differentiating colours per what I feel suits them best (also, my favorite template being a Red/White/Blue combo).

Best Regards,