The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS Dropping below 30 in ship

syd_haych

Hi there,

My brothers warframe FPS always drops in game (operator ship) when everything on settings
is both low-off on nvidia control panel and ingame settings.

Specs: AMD Athlon x2 5600+ 2.8ghz cpu
            4GB DDR2 RAM
            1GB ASUS Geforce 210 DDR3 (overclockable)
             Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
Direct x and everything shut on the game launcher running on both 32 and x64 bit mode but still no luck (I know what to do there)

Game has been optimized and verified twice now

Nvidia game compatibility shows cpu and gpu are capable of handling it (presumably on low settings)
but I still get FPS drops beneath 30FPS in ship (laggy).

Any suggestions/advice?

DEgards

Edited by syd_haych

I dont know why this is happening but, game got a bit mre laggy lately, and there are  things I can see from ur pc that are killing u.
 (I see u have a 64 bit os, but u have 4gb of ram), and ur running ddr2 aswell, geforce 210  a bit low to. u gotta upgrade asap. ( new patch will 18.5 will bring major visual updates aswell that could really impact fps, even more).

On 2/23/2016 at 3:45 PM, syd_haych said:

Specs: AMD Athlon x2 5600+ 2.8ghz cpu
            4GB DDR2 RAM
            1GB ASUS Geforce 210 DDR3 (overclockable)
             Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

Hi there syd_haych,

Unfortunately it looks like this PC is not quite equipped to run Warframe without running into some significant performance issues. I recommend taking a look at the system requirements for Warframe, located here.

It's working now after changing the resolution below the native 1680x1050 to 1280x1024 on the desktop. I v-sync'd on 30fps which is normally variable and can exceed the minimum frame rate at low profile settings. It's more playable than before

Same problem here, yesterday evening everything was normal, never went under 50 FPS. Today i start playing and i am getting 30 fps most of the time and going down to 15 even, and i don't think something changed in my PC during the night while it was powered off. And i noticed that the FPS is normal when i start the game and when i ALT-TAB, then after a few seconds it goes back down.

Edited by Fryky04