Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Desert Online Guest Pass Give Away Story Contest

BraverLeech37

Hello warframe off topic community I have been in love with this  game for quiet some time but now I am cheating on warframe with another game Black Desert Online.

I bought the most expensive package which came with three guest passes but since I have no friends I want to give one away here and on the 4chan

but not for free I lack real friends in real life therefore I demand your most funny,sad,amazing life stories real or fake make me laugh hard feel or wonder surprise me

the contest ends March 2nd

Friend me ingame or on steam for so I can send you your winning details

http://steamcommunity.com/id/eviltenno 

It was a rainy day on a rainy day. It rained rain so rainy that it rained all day all night.

It was the day I cursed at the sky, telling it to stop raining. My body was wet, soaked wet and so was my spirit. Needless to say I catched cold from that encounter.

I once dropped my toothbrush in the toilet and attempted to get it out, got my hand stuck in the toilet and since i was the only one in the house that time i couldn't call for help and i also wasn't near any mobile phones and such. I then spent hours shouting for help at the top of my lungs and after about 5 or 6 hours someone actually heard me from my house and called for help, since then i have learnt not to try and reach too far into the toilet to get something.

33 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I once dropped my toothbrush in the toilet and attempted to get it out, got my hand stuck in the toilet and since i was the only one in the house that time i couldn't call for help and i also wasn't near any mobile phones and such. I then spent hours shouting for help at the top of my lungs and after about 5 or 6 hours someone actually heard me from my house and called for help, since then i have learnt not to try and reach too far into the toilet to get something.

30 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Not sure if it's a good story or not, but once i was eating some pizza, chilling on the floor of my room, and my dog came in, wanting some of the pepperoni. i love this little arsehole to death, mind you, but i gave him all the pepperoni and he decides, I'm gonna sit on the pizza.....i had to throw it out :(

your tales tickle my fancy

5 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

how did you manage that? did you make sure to clean it and treat it properly?

Pad dried it. Then washed with soap. Dried again. Penicillin applied and air dry.

Was rushing to get the house phone.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek
F*** you reason for edit!

25 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I just got headbutted by a unicorn.

15 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Well I'm not. An actual unicorn made me bleed...of course it was a steel unicorn from a wind-chime while I was running full speed at it..but still.

8 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Pad dried it. Then washed with soap. Dried again. Penicillin applied and air dry.

Was rushing to get the house phone.

your tale of woe makes me giggle like little school girl comrad

This is one from a long time ago. (my mom was reminding me of it the other day)

Apparently one of my older brother's friends was over, they (him and my older brother) were goofing off on the family computer. My brother's friend would always mess with me for some reason. I was a really shy, quiet kid. never really spoke outside my house to anyone, never swore or talked badly to anyone. (this was around middle school i think) I always had trouble speaking to girls back then and that was the main subject of his teasing of me. so i passed by and the friend was messing with me saying "Do you have a girlfriend? can you even get a girlfriend?" with a dead serious look on my face, i look him in the eye and said "yea, you're mom" then left. His jaw dropped and my mom who heard it was dying of laughter.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

2 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

This is one from a long time ago. (my mom was reminding me of it the other day)

Apparently one of my older brother's friends was over, they (him and my older brother) were goofing off on the family computer. My brother's friend would always mess with me for some reason. I was a really shy, quiet kid. never really spoke outside my house to anyone, never swore or talked badly to anyone. (this was around middle school i think) I always had trouble speaking to girls back then and that was the main subject of his teasing of me. so i passed by and the friend was messing with me saying "Do you have a girlfriend? can you even get a girlfriend?" with a dead serious look on my face, i look him in the eye and said "yea, you're mom" then left. His jaw dropped and my mom who heard it was dying of laughter.

hehe