Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Powerful Weapon In Warframe

yarash2110

In my opinion with all the weapons I have, which i have quite a lot and anyone can correct me on this... this is just my opinion...

I think the most powerful would be Despair (Stalker Kunai)

What do you mean most powerful. Highest dps is the gorgon. Highest single hit is the Ogris. Highest end game burst dps is grakata. The hek has been weak for a long time. Bronco hits harder than hek due to pistol mods been that way from update 7.

Braton is perhaps the most powerful all round weapon in the game. Damage and RoF of the Gorgon, with more accuracy and no wind up.

Obviously the Gorgon is better vs bosses with regenerating shields. But with just regular groups of enemies, the Braton destroys it.

Despair is also a serious contender. It has massive damage potential, but highly dependant on player skill.

What do you mean most powerful. Highest dps is the gorgon. Highest single hit is the Ogris. Highest end game burst dps is grakata. The hek has been weak for a long time. Bronco hits harder than hek due to pistol mods been that way from update 7.

Highest single hit is dread>paris= or >snipetron>vulkar>hek>ogris. Yet hek still reloads much faster and is harder to miss than snipers and arguably than bows. Shotguns have best elemental mods ingame. Fully modded hek>fully modded dual bronco. Hek is still op.

Highest single hit is dread>paris= or >snipetron>vulkar>hek>ogris. Yet hek still reloads much faster and is harder to miss than snipers and arguably than bows. Shotguns have best elemental mods ingame. Fully modded hek>fully modded dual bronco. Hek is still op.

I forgot about the dread and paris charge damage.

This is before crits Note pistols have better crit chance mods than rifles and both have the same crit. The snipetron blows both away crit wise. Broncos have faster fire rate and reload so higher dps.

Fully elemental damage + serration bronco = 1245 damage

Fully elemental damage + serration hek = 1288 damage

Serration elemental Snipetron = 1142 damage + armor ignore

Ok you got me there

At 30 meters if all pellets hit.

Fully elemental damage + serration hek = 167 damage

Serration elemental Snipetron = 1142 damage +armor ignore

At 30 meters per pellet

Fully elemnetal damage + serration bronco = 177 damage

Fully elemental damage + serration hek = 23 damage

Yep Hek is so OP.

I forgot about the dread and paris charge damage.

This is before crits Note pistols have better crit chance mods than rifles and both have the same crit. The snipetron blows both away crit wise. Broncos have faster fire rate and reload so higher dps.

Fully elemental damage + serration hek = 1288 damage

Ok you got me there

At 30 meters if all pellets hit.

Fully elemental damage + serration hek = 167 damage

Serration elemental Snipetron = 1142 damage +armor ignore

At 30 meters per pellet

Fully elemnetal damage + serration bronco = 177 damage

Fully elemental damage + serration hek = 23 damage

Yep Hek is so OP.

Haha thanks

Yeah with crits snipetron, paris and dread blow hek out of the water damage wise. Hek just loses harder to bronco counting crits as bronco has the same base crit as hek but the pistol crit rate mod is slightly better.

Im also being slightly lazy without multishot. The hek and bronco gets 120% more damage instead of 90% but snipetrons armor ignore is worth more than 30% multishot.

I should do the math with the vulkar the 75% serration should add enough damage to outpace the extra 30% multishot on the hek. The crappy point blank mod is whats holding the hek behind as it scales with all the other elemental damage. So hek may have the highest elemental it has the lowest multipler in point blank bringing it down.

Edited by Meltina

Hek is still great IMO. Yes the Research Weapons do have better stats but then the better ones (like Supra) can't score Critical Hit so you know...

Ah critical hits. Still the biggest misconception of Warframe.

Also, the dual broncos are the prime example of how this game's weapon system needs to be re-thought. Pistol mods on a shotgun when shotguns on primary use different mods specifically for balance reasons.

Come on DE, you've overhauled your progression system for the better. Now its time to hit weapons.

Edited by Thaumatos

Gorgon but its best not to compare the two they have very diffrent roles. A gorgon is a bullet hose that sprays bullets all over the target after a small wind up time. The snipetron is a single shot sniper rifle with insane zoom. In damage per hit the snipetron is very good but in dps poor due to 4 round clip size and long reload. You pick your niche then pick a good weapon for it. A better comparison would be trying to compare the snipetron, vulkar, and latron for they perform similar roles.

Also if you do not have a snipetron you can't get one its unavailble. So you will have to go with latron or vulkar if you want to be a sniper.

Not Gorgon, its the Supra.