Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus farming.

(XBOX)Demon Intellect

Question

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, rage4198 said:

or just do void survival or defense or something where alot of enemies spawn.

The problem with that is that surviving 40 minutes only gave me maybe 10k and that's is with 2 greater lenses and xbox/ps4 haven't been nerfed yet. I'm just looking for things to do when we do get the nerf.

2 hours ago, (XB1) Demon Intellect said:

What dark sectors do you do and what type and how long ect?

Pluto - Hieracon is 600~1200 Focus per Convergence. I didn't tried Ceres' Survival DS since Convergence came out but it used to work pretty well too.
How long you go is mostly a matter of "how long you want to do the same mission" as the Focus/minute ratio stay pretty much the same all along, at least after the 5 first minutes, when you start to get heavy enemies and Eximus.

On 24.02.2016 at 8:09 PM, Neofaucheur said:

Pluto - Hieracon is 600~1200 Focus per Convergence. I didn't tried Ceres' Survival DS since Convergence came out but it used to work pretty well too.
How long you go is mostly a matter of "how long you want to do the same mission" as the Focus/minute ratio stay pretty much the same all along, at least after the 5 first minutes, when you start to get heavy enemies and Eximus.

1000 cryotic, picked almost every convergence I had spawned(I missed one). 8+ k focus, wasted 80 plat on this(2x40 weapon + warframe)... Not even remotely close to what I get at draco at the same amount of time.

Also hieracon does not have a constant enemy flow. There are gaps.

Edit2:

It was actually 8k+8k, weapon+ frame, so my bad, it's totall 16k, I guess I'm blind. Not as fast as draco, but doable and you don't have to look for a party every 10 min, cuz pugs can't go more than 1 round in most cases.

Edited by Unibot
my blindness