The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banner / War Flag Syandana

[DE]Artarrwen

So.

Rough concept:

jbzYJrE.jpg

This might work, this might not. I'm still debating the cape, I might change it to something simpler and thinner like Yomo or Imperator mainly due to budget concerns. Or remove it entirely.

The flags I'm also unsure about, mainly because of how they're attached, might change to a more traditional look (draping from a horizontal bar rather than attached to a vertical pole-like shape)

67iRV5z.png
(no cape yet)

Basically nothing is yet decided, anything and everything will probably change, I don't know what I'm doing, send help.

Looks real nice! Personally, I'm liking the design of number two, maybe make the tops of each banner sticking out... Flare, a bit per se, so that it gets a bit of a wing-like design, if you understand what I mean.

But that bit's my opinion. Personally, I'd still gladly buy this if it came out in that shape too.

Edited by WingedCrusade

9 minutes ago, WingedCrusade said:

Looks real nice! Personally, I'm liking the design of number two, maybe make the tops of each banner sticking out... Flare, a bit per se, so that it gets a bit of a wing-like design, if you understand what I mean.

But that bit's my opinion. Personally, I'd still gladly buy this if it came out in that shape too.

Ah, both images are the same thing. Are you saying that it's better without a cape, should I just leave the flags?

23 hours ago, Artarrwen said:

Ah, both images are the same thing. Are you saying that it's better without a cape, should I just leave the flags?

Wellll, it's your syandana design! Do what suits your taste. I'm just extremely biased for when a back accessory is like that without the capes (In general, not just your syandana.)

I love the look! I wanted to design something like this but i never got around to it and it probably wouldnt be on consoles. 

Definitely use the second one but the only thing i would change is to widen the top a bit to put a long and wide cape beneath it and have it long enough to drag on the ground like the pakal syandana and it would be absolutely perfect. Then I would buy it instantly for any price with NO regret.