The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Corpus enemy : Bursa

Cosmic_Elf

Admittedly I'm only a casual player, but I have yet to finish any solo mission with a bursa. (I haven't come across one in a group yet.) I'm basically giving up on Corpus missions for now. Have plenty of other games vying for my attention! I used to have fun playing Warframe, but due to bursas, I cannot complete any more of the maps,

Edited by JohnnyQuantum

On 2/25/2016 at 1:28 AM, Cosmic_Elf said:

Seriosuly the worst and most annoying enemy is the Bursa.. you just about survive and get rid of one, another one comes and wipes out squad, failing mission... especially in sortie.

Shockwaved from General Discussion to Feedback General.

24 minutes ago, JohnnyQuantum said:

Admittedly I'm only a casual player, but I have yet to finish any solo mission with a bursa. (I haven't come across one in a group yet.) I'm basically giving up on Corpus missions for now. Have plenty of other games vying for my attention! I used to have fun playing Warframe, but due to bursas, I cannot complete any more of the maps,

I manage them ok in a general mission solo, but in sorties they are almost godlike.. Mission usually fails when two or more spawn and start forming a crowed. They even ignore invisibility now, where one could usually sneak and hack or revive downed players..get seen and killed by bursa while reviving downed squad members, while being invisible 

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

• 1 month later...

Just did an alert for a chroma helmet. Lvl 17-20 Exterminate. "A breeze" i thought.

Entered a few seconds before the expiration.

So I take my unforma-ed Rhino [30] and the Tonkor and head out solo.

Halfway through the mission kill two of these bursas, no problem. Almost at the end I somehow get 5 bursas dragging my @$$ through nullies all over the location.

Died 4 times in a row without even a chance of getting up and fighting back.

Bursas REALLY need to be nerfed. Or at least spawn at higher levels.

Edited by Praefator

I have something from my own thread to add to this. Here you go. 

Picture my Oberon, setting out to go find Torment, who happens to be on pluto, because I need those crit mods. I go out, and land at the node. Run through the rooms, exterminating enemies, checking side rooms in case Torments in there. Anyway. 

Suddenly, she appears. I start shooting, and halfway through our fight, Lotus warns me of a Bursa. I groan, and continue fighting Torment. 

The Bursa then rams me, and I don't get up for, a whopping 4-5 seconds. Naturally, like all living things incapacitated below 20 death-robots and a traitor who wears the mask of the our greatest enemy, I die.

I respawn, and to my shock, Torment, one of the invincible acolytes of the stalker, is being subdued by a Bursa. Rammed into a corner, having infinite grenades dropped on her, so forth. Anyway, I'm too busy trying to stay alive because another damn Bursa is here.  I keep moving trying not to die, while trying to keep an eye on Torment. I get a glimpse of her finally, and she is glitched. As in, stuck mid-way in her running animation while the Bursa is still trying to crush her into a paste. I take down the first Bursa, the second gets stuck on a wall somewhere, and I look at Torment. She's alive, an entity as well. I shoot her, she takes damage, rinse and repeat until she drops a mod. Yeah, I took advantage of the glitch, but what am I gonna do? I take care of the other Bursa, which isn't an easy task, as those things are more absorbent bullet sponges than most bosses, and continue, hoping to finish so i can find out what mod this is. 

Two rooms later, I hear Lotus's voice warning me of yet another Bursa. I groan again, and prepare myself for the Bursa in the next ro- ohmygod I'm on my back again. I stay there for another 4-5 seconds, while the Bursa attempts to turn me into a drillbit. 

I barely get out in time, thanks to Helios's Guardian mod. I'm sure I can rely on that in the futu- oh he's dead. Spectacular. 

I focus on the Bursa, and then I am warned of yet another Bursa. At this point, I begin to question what on earth I did to deserve this. I'm simply done at this point. I die, and am contemplating shoving my PS4 in the shed, only to burn it next Bonfire Night. 

Begrudgingly I respawn, thinking I have a slight chance of defeating two Bursas. Three Bursas are out of the question. So the game does just that.