The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What now?

Spar_k

Question

So I've played this game for almost two months now, reached MR12 (Will be MR13 likely tonight), and have every frame in the game in my inventory except Wukong because I've had bad timing with Nitain Extract alerts (Non-primes got replaced with primes but you get the idea). I've got a pretty good arsenal of weapons, and have maxed out both of my syndicates, not to mention almost have all syndicate weapons. I feel kinda stuck, like I'm not really sure where to go next, what goals to set. All missions completed, if you will. I've mostly just been hanging around helping my clan and introducing new players to the game, and now lurking on forums, making random frame concepts when I'm waiting on MobDef timers, which is fine and well, just wondered if there were any fun bugs or secrets I could play with. Just wondering how MR20+ players keep it interesting :P Any crazy fun builds or derpy playstyles, gun mod presets, etc. (HOM Mirage + Rift Limbo = Best Team btw) Thanks Tenno!

Edited by Spar_k

9 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Spar_k said:

So I've played this game for almost two months now, reached MR12 (Will be MR13 likely tonight), and have every frame in the game in my inventory except Wukong because I've had bad timing with Nitain Extract alerts (Non-primes got replaced with primes but you get the idea). I've got a pretty good arsenal of weapons, and have maxed out both of my syndicates, not to mention almost have all syndicate weapons. I feel kinda stuck, like I'm not really sure where to go next, what goals to set. All missions completed, if you will. I've mostly just been hanging around helping my clan and introducing new players to the game, and now lurking on forums, making random frame concepts when I'm waiting on MobDef timers, which is fine and well, just wondered if there were any fun bugs or secrets I could play with. Just wondering how MR20+ players keep it interesting :P Any crazy fun builds or derpy playstyles, gun mod presets, etc. (HOM Mirage + Rift Limbo = Best Team btw) Thanks Tenno!

Well you can either wait it out for U18.5 or challenge yourself with endless missions try to get in the weekly top charts or try the conclave?

I have the same dilemma every few months. One thing I like to do, is pick up whatever weapon I've not used recently or a hated weapon(ex. Sheev). Take it and run with it. Challenge yourself, find frames you don't prefer/haven't used frequently and learn them. After spending some time with them, you may grow to like them more than the majority. My Karyst may not be a Scindo Prime, but I can certainly kill just as easily. Try to find weapons you don't like or haven't really delved into and forma the crap out of them. I'm currently stocking up forma to max out Panthera

Spoiler

Another thing to do of course, is clans. When you get bored, find other players that need help. Follow them around and assist them. It tends to give me a new perspective on somethings that I take for granted in this game.

Edited by SwiftPotato12

grind for focus and stuff you don't have. if you have all the augments, weapons, and stuff from your two syndicates, well...there are 4 more to grind. get to it :P. take your clanmate nubs on vault runs to get them some very nice mods (and, if you already have them, some corrupted mods trade very well).  grind archwing. find people who aren't terrible and don't hate it and take them to caelus for aw levels.  breed kubrows and sell imprints. forma and relevel stuff to optimization. farm fusion cores to improve your mod collection. do your daily sorties. run daily trials for arcanes.  run conclave. run tower missions for prime parts to sell for ducats or plat. when you have a bunch of plat from selling corrupted mods and prime parts, buy slots and finish out your warframe and weapon collections. when that's done, you can buy cosmetics and stuff. complete your codex. do all the sanctuary captures. find and help new players. 

i cba to think of any more options right this moment, but i reserve the right to at any point in the future :D. o7 good hunting