The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox build help

(XBOX)SLIM PR1ME

equinox is a fun frame

the main key to her is swapping forms , she can self buff

so seconds  values for vulnerability that help are .70-1.06 

i use .88 in my build

range is a factor but 4th in day form, can glitch and force recasting due a large amount of enemies affected by it wont allow for new enmies to be affected

stretch works fine in that 

cast 4rth cast 3rd with its augment and cast second, then release scaled damage is my normal day play style. 

if you use nights second and then switch to day and cast its second, amp up finsher damage, or use days 4th to knock down and do a ground finisher (some melees get a buff there) 

one thing i will suggest is weapon wise have one with high puncture, the maim slash has ..slash covered very well. focus on tearing armor down to make enemies more susceptible 

I use a build made around the augment mod "Peaceful Provocation." 

I give up duration in favor of power strength, efficiency and range. I also place a Primed Flow to give max energy pool so her abilities can keep going on. 

Pretty much, you activate pacify and provoke according to your needs. Need to protect something? Go in night form and decrease the damage of enemies while slowing them down. Need to rush an exterminate? Go in day form with an ember and increase her power strength by standing next to her and use of course maim to eliminate the enemies.