Hi there! I'm quite struggling to complete the following Grineer Codex entries:

Arid Heavy Gunner Eximus

Arid Eviscerator Eximus

Drekar Butcher Eximus

Drekar Eviscerator Eximus

Drekar Heavy Gunner Eximus

Drekar Seeker Eximus

Sikula

As you can see, most of them are Eximus versions. Is there a specific mission or a type of mission you would suggest to find them?

Thank you!

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Sargeant_Q said:

No.  But i want to get them at the same time if possible.  I've been on a scanning campaign over the past week or so and am running out of enemy's that are easy to find.

Yeah. What I do is get my Helios to do all the work though. :P Worked out for me.

*Sees empty spots on my codex*

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

12 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

You could probably find the Arid and Drekar Eximus ones on Phobos and Uranus survivals, or on Eximus strongholds on those planets if you're lucky enough for the sortie to have it there.

The sikula should be in Uranus exterms. Most of the submersible parts are in exterms, from my experience

I see, thanks. Do you think interception could work too? 

11 minutes ago, Sargeant_Q said:

I don't really know.  In fact i think i need all of those you listed as well.  What timezone are you in?

GMT+1!

Drekar Eviscerators do not spawn on the Uranus Interception nor Survivals, you'll have to go to Defenses for that, all others can spawn in the Endless missions. 

An alternative would be to wait for Eximus Stronghold Sorties, for an easier time to scan, but keep in mind that the Drekar Eviscerators will still be extremely rare, so keep an eye out for them, all others should be fairly easy to find.

Edited by Neah

1 hour ago, Neah said:

Drekar Eviscerators do not spawn on the Uranus Interception nor Survivals, you'll have to go to Defenses for that, all others can spawn in the Endless missions. 

An alternative would be to wait for Eximus Stronghold Sorties, for an easier time to scan, but keep in mind that the Drekar Eviscerators will still be extremely rare, so keep and eye out for them, all others should be fairly easy to find.

I see, that's weird...uhm, solo defense past 10 it is!

I suppose Seekers Eximi also spawn on Defense so it's probably my best option now considering I'm only missing those 2 entries..

Edited by siralextraffo