Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paragon

Ibro156

9 hours ago, Jeffrey94 said:

It's a MOBA.

Remind me why I should care again?

Had the same though, at the start. But seeing game's gameplay and others. It's sparked some interested in me. Try it, before you judge it : P

9 hours ago, xxcib21xx said:

2016-2017 years of the fps moba. I would rather support Gigantic and Overwatch. 

Yah. I didn't get access. So next best thing, right?

9 hours ago, xxcib21xx said:

2016-2017 years of the fps moba. I would rather support Gigantic and Overwatch. 

I really dig Overwatch's character designs. One of the reasons I've had my eye on it. Characters in Gigantic didn't interest me as much, but the boss mechanics seem cool. I got into the Gigantic beta but its Windows 10 only... not going to change OS just to try a CBT I'm not even that hyped for.

This may be the first I'm hearing of Paragon though... Doesn't look bad aesthetically. Good graphics, mystical looking action sci-fi setting.

4 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

I really dig Overwatch's character designs. One of the reasons I've had my eye on it. Characters in Gigantic didn't interest me as much, but the boss mechanics seem cool. I got into the Gigantic beta but its Windows 10 only... not going to change OS just to try a CBT I'm not even that hyped for.

This may be the first I'm hearing of Paragon though... Doesn't look bad aesthetically. Good graphics, mystical looking action sci-fi setting.

Oh yeah the studio behind Gigantic when bankrupt. Thanks microsoft. Keep messing S#&$ up as always.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Lilg31 said:

I got an access key yesterday. It should be downloading as we speak. 

I was wondering how I was going to spend my weekend. Bored of Warframe, stopped playing Destiny. Diablo is starting to fade...

Then my prayers was answer. Can't wait till tomorrow!

I know, right? This is going to be fun :D

On 26/02/2016 at 8:16 PM, (PS4)Lilg31 said:

Yea I thought about trying out everyone. I kind of want to get real good with 1 or 2 of them though. Probably try out a few that looks appealing. 

Tonight though.. I shall acquire Primed Flow from Baro. After that..... I will be bored.

Have you played the last online test? :P They have another now. Check the Paragon's Forums :P

1 hour ago, Ibro156 said:

Have you played the last online test? :P They have another now. Check the Paragon's Forums :P

I sure as hell did. I only got one or two hours of sleep smh. I didn't think it'd be addictive as it was. 

Now they have the next test during the week :'( Ima get fired... I already see it. smh. 

I mained with Grux and Howitzer. Who did you main?

3 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Muriel and Gideon, and bit of Sparrow as well

Muriel is amazing. Whenever one was on our team we did extremely well. Except one game where an Epic Developer was playing with us as a Muriel and we got stomped... I was like how??

I'm happy to hear we get 24/7 Early Access starting March 18th. 

Just now, (PS4)Lilg31 said:

Muriel is amazing. Whenever one was on our team we did extremely well. Except one game where an Epic Developer was playing with us as a Muriel and we got stomped... I was like how??

I'm happy to hear we get 24/7 Early Access starting March 18th. 

I've talked to some of the EPIC devs, they were bunch of nice people.

Yah, Muriel is a game changer. 24/7 for a week only :P