The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Getting White Flashes Ever So Often By That I Mean Every Couple Of 20-40 Secs

DiBBz

dunno if this is just me , but yeah ever so often i get white flashes but its like a instances but you can defo notice it , i tried other games to see if it was me but no i tried [ Need For Speed World ] [ War-thunder ] , but no white flashes so im just making sure if its just me or the game 

i have latest version of Nvidia graphics card , and i can assure you my graphics card can handle it

These white flashes, do they cover the whole of the screen, or do they appear to only cover a portion of it each time? Do they occur more frequently in certain areas, especially when moving the camera?

I only ask this because the occlusion culling is pretty aggressive in this game, and it often appears as "white flashes" on the sides/corners of the screen.

These white flashes, do they cover the whole of the screen, or do they appear to only cover a portion of it each time? Do they occur more frequently in certain areas, especially when moving the camera?

I only ask this because the occlusion culling is pretty aggressive in this game, and it often appears as "white flashes" on the sides/corners of the screen.

well someone said it has to do with sentinel , but have yet to get a chance to try this out 

Certain powers cause this, even with bloom turned off.

What i noticed is that if someone spam's moult and you are at a certain angle it will cause a brief 0.5 sec white flash.

If you look straight at it it does not happen as far as i know.

Each time it happened the player was above me and the flash also comes from the top of the screen.