The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is the Slash mod set over priced on Xbox?

(XBOX)shadowkiller126

Question

Honestly i think it is absolutely ridiculous to pay so much plat for 3 mods that, yes being rare, are also something that shouldn't be sold for that much if they only do like 120% more

damage. Maybe I'm just dumb and don't understand how "super awesome and expensive" they are but i want to know other players opinions about this. I just don't see it worth it or smart paying around 1700 plat for buzz kill or maim.

3 answers to this question

Even on PC, these mods have only dropped in an event and and tactical alert. so Rarity/Limited quantity play a factor.

They only reason Buzz Kill may have spiked up in particular is the Nikana Prime. Those mods only shine when the majority of a weapon's damage is that damage type, otherwise, it's wasted. Anytime a weapon that can use these mods well comes along, the price spikes for no reason other than demand really.

Honestly the way things are going now Baro will probably have the whole slash set within the next couple of visits so I woulden't be too concerened with something like this there's no build that really needs buzzkill you're better off just substituting for jagged edge if you don't have it already and throwing on an element