The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Whining About Rushers...

aerokiss

not everyone has the patience to wait on ppl that find it necessary to stop and kill every single enemy.

also remove the bypass doors. or at least create a fun little minigame i can play there while i wait for fifteen minutes.

sliding might be nerfed, but best believe we will find new ways to rush around and leave teammates behind.

#rusherNation.

Lets take it a step further and not even bother playing the game to begin with. You can skip right to the part where you get bored with the game and stop playing it altogether.

It's the ultimate rush.

Lets take it a step further and not even bother playing the game to begin with. You can skip right to the part where you get bored with the game and stop playing it altogether.

It's the ultimate rush.

been there for a minute.

Some of us enjoy earning exp, mods, resources, killing enemies and actually playing the game because we enjoy it!

PLAYING the game!? Wait..wait sorry. I forgot. You're too cool for that, right? #rushernation420noscoperushelitehardandfastscrubscantkeepupallofyouaren00bs

Contrary to popular belief you do not need to rush through the bloody levels to make the game feel fast paced. It is the worst way to play the game, you earn the least rewards. The only thing you will have an abundance of over everybody else is credits because you managed to run more missions. Credits are the easiest thing in the game to obtain currently, so your efforts have just been nullified. Congratulations.

The only times you should really rush is if you are boss farming. Rushing there is pretty tolerable. Otherwise, it just shows poor skill, and poor sportsmanship to your team mates - especially if the game is public.

You have no idea what you are missing out on by rushing. You can double or even triple your mod count PER ROUND if you take your time and actually play and enjoy the game. It's not a racing game.

I'll continue to whine about you because in most of the communities eyes, your playstyle is absolutely terrible.

Mods, rescources and more experience and at least double money from looting. This game sucks in this way coz some people rushing and some just looting and if you play online you can meet peoples who do that or who do what you like. I think that the easy way if you add peoples in your list who enjoy the same game like you. I personally like to give 5-10 additional minutes for a mission because i know later i can do more with that extras. Actually the running game not give you any difference you just lose with it.

Some of us enjoy earning exp, mods, resources, killing enemies and actually playing the game because we enjoy it!

PLAYING the game!? Wait..wait sorry. I forgot. You're too cool for that, right? #rushernation420noscoperushelitehardandfastscrubscantkeepupallofyouaren00bs

Contrary to popular belief you do not need to rush through the bloody levels to make the game feel fast paced. It is the worst way to play the game, you earn the least rewards. The only thing you will have an abundance of over everybody else is credits because you managed to run more missions. Credits are the easiest thing in the game to obtain currently, so your efforts have just been nullified. Congratulations.

The only times you should really rush is if you are boss farming. Rushing there is pretty tolerable. Otherwise, it just shows poor skill, and poor sportsmanship to your team mates - especially if the game is public.

You have no idea what you are missing out on by rushing. You can double or even triple your mod count PER ROUND if you take your time and actually play and enjoy the game. It's not a racing game.

I'll continue to whine about you because in most of the communities eyes, your playstyle is absolutely terrible.

I've seen enough of the rewards to not care any more. my goal is to now yoloswag420 to the extraction point

Stop whining about rushers? Stop quitting the mission when you did not get the right BP which results in dropping out the others to main menu, crashing the game. Dude, go solo or go home.

oh girllll, don't tempt me >:)

It's the ultimate rush.

...Seriously? ...Idiot