Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone interested in conclave rep grinding?

angrykenji

wondering if there are other Tenno who would like to increase their Teshin ranking but are horrible at WF's pvp. grinding out challenges and daily missions in a co-ordinated group would be excellent but i haven't found anyone interested.

there are pvp exclusive skins and maybe more in the future that look pretty nice, so if you're interested in that feel free to add me in-game.

• 3 weeks later...

I farm conclave with some of my friends from time to time, but there's not always enough of them online at the same time to start a TA match. I tried to find more people in the recruiting chat, but unsuccessfully.

Bump, would like to see more conclave farmers as well.

On 3/18/2016 at 2:42 AM, Thural said:

I'm interested

On 3/23/2016 at 8:29 PM, jx999 said:

hey im adding you to my friend list guys. im searching people that farming conclave rep too.

hopefully we can help each others ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there Angrykenji, if you want to farm conclave, or whatever farm for that matter, our clan can provide!

I would like to invite you to join The Chaos Vanguard and really hope you that you will consider joining!

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include: --> Minimum age of sixteen(16) --> Ability to communicate in English --> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

We have a very active Warframe community in CV with roughly 20+ users on team speak during peak times. We raid on most days and are happy to take in players of any mastery rank.

If you would like to join us please register at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have registered and your application has been approved head over to our team speak server - ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to hear from you in the future :D

• 2 weeks later...