The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tempo Royal fam location

mael9740

Question

16 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, InglriousB said:

Only proof is that the wiki says it. They just must have very low drop rates. Never seen any drop as well

Well the wiki is maintained by players like us, so I don't really trust it.... nothing in the comment section as well.

The codex still has Isolator Bursas as dropping Tempo Royale as far as I know. There is absolutely no reason to believe that they wouldn't drop them since they were finally fully introduced. Yes, they aren't too likely to drop a mod, and if they do there are other mods in the table I believe, so it's not exactly a high chance, but it's there. 

If you want to farm them, it is my understanding that since their introduction, the spawn mechanics for Bursas are a bit broken, and if you end up with an enemy setting off an alarm in an exterminate, and not turn it off, you can soon end up with multiplying numbers of Bursas very quickly. So I would suggest doing a Corpus exterminate on a lower level planet (so they don't scale as quickly, because they scale fast), and just make a bunch of noise and let them set the alarms off, then don't turn them off. Maybe get together a team of people who is looking to farm Tempo Royale as well to make annihalating the Bursas easier. You could bring frames with loot manipulation powers as well to help. 

Good luck farming! 

Edit: As for "trusting the wiki" in terms of drop tables of enemies, the Wiki is using information from the official in game codex so it can absolutely be trusted. Unless someone shows me an updated codex where they removed Tempo Royale from the Isolator Bursas table, then yes, the wiki is right and you can absolutely farm it when you wish now. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Adding a question to this: Once the Bursa is neutralised, will hacking it void it's 'killed' status? I have seen some players hack them, and I keep thinking that that might be the reason it doesn't drop anything (not a single mod). Are you supposed to leave it killed?

On 27/2/2016 at 7:04 PM, Ambiroa said:

Adding a question to this: Once the Bursa is neutralised, will hacking it void it's 'killed' status? I have seen some players hack them, and I keep thinking that that might be the reason it doesn't drop anything (not a single mod). Are you supposed to leave it killed?

Hacking it or no doesnt affect the drop chances.

On 2/27/2016 at 0:07 AM, Grobbus said:

I have yet to see them drop ANY mod.
If anyone got it after Divine will, be my guest and show some proof.

I definitely got some random bronze Sentinel mod from a bursa yesterday. First time I've noticed a bursa drop a mod.