Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage rework suggestions

Dailenth

Mirage is one of my favorite warframes, although she doesn't need to be reworked, few content and changes would be much appreciated if made.
Here is a few written on a paper:

Hall of Mirrors

• Hall of Mirrors is now a Toggle ability (arguably)
  • Doppelgangers damage output rescaled from 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% to 10%/ 15%/ 20%/ 25% (arguably)

Sleight Of Hand

• Rampart guns are jammed while the effect is active or Rampart fires short range confetti instead of bullets (essential)
  • Arid Blunt upon destruction damages and blinds nearby enemies (not affected by range mod) (essential)
  • Explosion damage rescaled from 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 to 75 / 100/ 175/ 220 (arguably)
  • Now affects Interception communication devices (arguably)

Eclipse

• No rework needed

Prism:

• Damage done in a whole AoE instead of laser projectiles (arguably)
  • Casting speed is slower (arguably)
Edited by HaxBox

I don't know why so many people want toggle abilities that much. It would be better if we could simply refresh Hall of Mirrors.

I would replace Sleight of Hand with something else. As it is, the ability is too situational, as there are not enough interactive items in the game, unless you are running survival or defense and there is lots of ammo scattered around. And even then it is better to cast Prism. 

Eclipse and Prism are good. 

I think Mirage only really need a tweak for Sleight of Hand, her other powers are pretty good as is, with Prism being a little bit on the OP side with max range blind spam.

I think Rampart should just turn into auto-turret that shoots enemies. And they really should just make an Augment for Sleight of Hand built into the main ability, because exploding all your pickups right away when you don't use augment doesn't make much sense. They should have been proximity mines in the first place.

Another idea for Sleight of Hand addition I had for awhile:
Casting Sleight of Hand randomly creates dark and light areas on the field. This would make it more useful in tilesets where it's hard to find one or another, and make a good synergy with Eclipse.

Edited by (PS4)Gaelic-_-Flame