The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing stalker in the quest and syndicate questions.

MiMiren

Question

Does the stalker drop the blueprints and mods if I kill it in "Protect the moon" quest? From what I know the stalker appears randomly and this one is guaranteed.

If I can't increase my title for the syndicate but already reached the 22000 standing, is the additional standing still accumulated for the next title or is it wasted.

9 answers to this question

He doesn't drop anything in the quest as far as I'm aware. You do get Broken War BP on completion of the full quest though.

Standing does not accumulate past the cap. The only standing you can get in addition to the daily cap is from Daily missions and the syndicate's respective token that spawn on those missions.

Referring to ranking up syndicates, you also do not gain rep towards the next rank until you rank up.

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

quick question related to this , sometimes when i "kill" the stalker he doesnt die he just despawns , says nothing , drops nothing just vanishes this happened 5 times for me already all in void missions , is it a bug or something? or does it has something to do with the assassin rewards being messed up in the void cuz of the beacon things?

23 minutes ago, NobleParadox96 said:

Woah there, you actually get the broken war weapon with a catalyst installed

Do you? I dunno. I never paid attention never touched the broken war til much later xD

13 minutes ago, Nocturus said:

quick question related to this , sometimes when i "kill" the stalker he doesnt die he just despawns , says nothing , drops nothing just vanishes this happened 5 times for me already all in void missions , is it a bug or something? or does it has something to do with the assassin rewards being messed up in the void cuz of the beacon things?

You never actually kill the stalker. he should just despawn with a message like " this one will be left unpunished". He does have a chance to not drop anything. But most commonly, he will drop Heavy Impact, Blind Justice or Molten impact mods.

1 hour ago, NobleParadox96 said:

Woah there, you actually get the broken war weapon with a catalyst installed

Yeah, just finished the quest. I left the stalker alive, couldn't kill him. Indeed the sword comes with catalyst. I'm actually surprised that it isn't mentioned in the wiki at all or at least I didn't find a memo about it. By the way to craft a war i need to use broken war. Assuming i'm gonna make another broken-war, is there going to be an option to choose which sword I use for crafting?

1 hour ago, MadGrekon said:

Yeah, just finished the quest. I left the stalker alive, couldn't kill him. Indeed the sword comes with catalyst. I'm actually surprised that it isn't mentioned in the wiki at all or at least I didn't find a memo about it. By the way to craft a war i need to use broken war. Assuming i'm gonna make another broken-war, is there going to be an option to choose which sword I use for crafting?

Well... yea you're not supposed to kill stalker and for now you can't have both broken war and war at the same time unless you bought hunhow's gift from the market, but they will add a broken war bp at some point where you can use 2 broken wars to make war