The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's can be sold nowadays?

someguy216

Question

6 answers to this question

- Event mods that haven't been added permanently (like the 120% puncture ones), or have abysmal drop rates (electric ones).
- The newest prime gear.  Saryn, Spira, and Nikana right now.
- New nightmare mods like Animal Instinct, since the drops for individual ones are rarer due to the total amount increasing.
- Vault mods like Blind Rage, Transient Fortitude, and Fleeting Expertise.  Same note as above on drop rates.
- Maybe syndicate weapons like the Sancti Tigris, if you can get a buyer.

Ok and I got a few prime parts that have been put in the prime vault, are they worth much now? i.e. Ember prime helmet, Boar prime BP

And are there any random mob drop mods that I should look out for before fusing/transmuting? i.e. Non-nightmare non-corrupt non-prime etc.

1 hour ago, someguy216 said:

Ok and I got a few prime parts that have been put in the prime vault, are they worth much now? i.e. Ember prime helmet, Boar prime BP

And are there any random mob drop mods that I should look out for before fusing/transmuting? i.e. Non-nightmare non-corrupt non-prime etc.

With single part it could be all random. But generally it is worth something. Just check at warframe market what is a spread.Rhino P parts should be still worth something.

Mods rule of thumb: 1) If i have only one of it its probably rare 2) If i would use it myself it is probably valuable (good mod) like elemental dmg 3) Melee stances are often valuable 4) Easy dmg multiplier (multishot mods) 5) just random golden mod.

Edited by felixsylvaris